Concerts: 90+ minutes

Teagan

that means only the new ones are 90+?

that would mean that South America and Europe would get about 90 again, that would be accetable, anything under 85 NOT, because they got so many songs to play with ATS

I think they didn't say anything about only the new shows. At least for me it sounded as if they would be talking about their upcoming tour in general. When they talked about it in hamburg at the prelistening, they said something like this, too.

I was kind of hoping they wouldn't play a lot of old songs, I want to see a lot of new songs played. They should just play like 3 songs from Hybrid Theory, 3 songs from Meteora, like 6 from MTM and the rest ATS.

dam, i got a really annoying question!

how do i quote?

normally im a computer freak and really into the internet, but i just dont get it how to quote on this forum :D

theres a "reply" button at the end of every post

that would mean that South America and Europe would get about 90 again, that would be accetable, anything under 85 NOT, because they got so many songs to play with ATS

uhhhh.... be glad you get to see LP? You do realize fans from different parts of the globe have never seen LP? And more than likely the band will never go to their country? Ffs...

Acceptable? Who are you to decide whether something the band does is acceptable or not? No offense, I'm just saying.

I think they weren't only talking about the new shows. theres a " ; " - means to me that they were answering two different questions. Once, that new shows are going to be posted, and, that they plan to play 90+ shows. I guess we just have to wait, but I'm pretty positive that the concerts are going to be great.

Acceptable? Who are you to decide whether something the band does is acceptable or not? No offense, I'm just saying.

common, we pay 70€ for a live show which isn't 90 minutes long? this isn't normal, and i could post many (famous) bands who play longer for less money but then i would get flamed with "common you cant compare them, shut up." or something like this.

btw: i feel sorry for everybody who doesn't get a chance to see them

I was kind of hoping they wouldn't play a lot of old songs, I want to see a lot of new songs played. They should just play like 3 songs from Hybrid Theory, 3 songs from Meteora, like 6 from MTM and the rest ATS.

Hahah I hope not! Let's say: 8 from ATS, 5 from Meteora (LFY, HTF, BTH, Nobody's Listening & Faint/FTI), 5 from HT (Papercut, OSC, With You, By Myself, ITE) and one demo (Blackbirds/ATL). And no M2M please..

19 songs, but ATS has a lot of long songs. So this would be 90 minutes for sure. Unfortunally the songs I've choosed will never be played live without songs like Crawling, Somewhere I Belong, Numb, What Ive Done, Given Up etc.).

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow your roll there. No need to play SIX from MTM, three would be enough. (WID, BIO, maaaybe GU or NMS?) For the love of god, no LOATR or SOTD. Good songs, but they completely bomb live. And don't forget New Divide.

This is excellent news though. Can't wait to see what they're planning.

I think they will play 4 from HT (ITE, Papercut, Crawling, One Step Closer), 4 from Meteora (Numb, breaking the habbit, lying from you, faint/somewhere I belong), 4 from MTM (WID, BIO, GU, NMS), New Divide, and 6 songs from ATS