ATS Album Release Concert

hahninator

Linkin Park will be playing in New York on 9/14 for the ATS album release show. It's the ONLY 2010 USA show, so if you're in the USA, you might want to go to this!

LPU: "Join Linkin Park in celebrating the release of their new album A Thousand Suns with a rare small theatre performance in New York. This special event WILL sell out."

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Best Buy Theater (formerly the Nokia Theatre)

1515 Broadway

New York, NY

Nice! Who can go? LPU members get access to tickets of course, so LPU'ers, get ready!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I am going to be going just need figure out if I can find someone to go with otherwise I don't give a crap I will go alone. Anyone interested for a meet up there I am down as well. I can't wait for this I been dying to see Linkin Park in a smaller venue for years now!!

Pffft. Lucky.

If I'm able to go I'll be coming up from South Carolina..

Road trip? If we could get a bunch of people from the south to go together, it may cost us less :) I want to go pretty bad myself, but I'll be heading to Port Ewen, NY on the 17th for a chinchilla show and it's too bad I'm not going to the area earlier as it would be much much easier and cheaper than having to drive back and forth to NY twice in the same week. But I've gotta find a way to go.

Edited by Threewingedfury