Pics from NRG Studios

Aberu

I'll also be adding new unreleased pics from throughout the process of recording ATS to Facebook pretty much every day until the record comes out. Lots of great shots.

Who's decision was it to play The Catalyst during Shark Week? Pure genius. And the pics are awesome.

you DO realize these pics were taken over the course of the year right? As in this isnt a recent picture...

You're right...my bad man, thanks. :P

I was thinking in the sense as 'new pics' as like recent. They have been at NRG since like April or May haven't they?

Phoenix just confirming what we already know. :)

"We wanted a track that represented where the album was going to be and how it was going to work, and this was really the track to do that. ... It's a risk, but [it's] worth it," he told MTV News earlier this week. "We've known [the album is] going to be different, and if fans were expecting Hybrid Theory or Meteora, they're going to be surprised. It's going to take people some time to figure it out and know what to do with it."

Full story: www.mtv.com/news/articles/1645632/20100812/linkin_park.jhtml

Edited by corey_UKLP