The Catalyst Tracklist

Numb

I bet New Divide (Live) is the one offered on Google Music last year. It's not a bad performance...and besides, it's not like they have any live material from ATS they could release as a bonus track yet.

Not a big deal really, it's the first time a live version of New Divide has been released on a physical format.

This is not good.

1.We already have almost all recording from summer tour, they are almost same

2.What about the contest winner.

i know 2 problem can be solved in many ways, This was the best place for it.

The contest winner's remix will be a bonus track on the Best Buy edition of A Thousand Suns. We've known that since day one of the contest. The winner of the contest is announced on July 26th and the single comes out August 2nd...no way in hell could they pull off that quick of a turnaround for any kind of physical release.

Is this single only gonna be available in Germany?

UK/Australia/Germany are the main markets for CD singles, so that's probably where you'll see it released.

Wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a 3-track version as well, either as a maxi or (more likely) a digital version.

which new divide live version is that any guesses ???? i doubt could be the transformers premiere one

I dont think so.

it dint have any Intro or any thing really cool.

if they want it to be good it should be Sonisphere or Summer Sonic (any 1)

BTW i dont care for it all i want is the Catalyst, if it would just have been 1 track, it would have been same for me

New Divide is not a GREAT live song for me

Edited by linkindude

UK/Australia/Germany are the main markets for CD singles, so that's probably where you'll see it released.

Wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a 3-track version as well, either as a maxi or (more likely) a digital version.

Thanks. I hope it pops up on Amazon or eBay, I really want this single.