Leave Out All The Rest......Remix!

hahninator

From my friend Jas at LPTimes,

The 'Leave Out All The Rest' single will be available on November 26, according to Warner Music Japan. The tracklisting is as follows:

'LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST' CD SINGLE

01. Leave Out All The Rest

02. Leave Out All The Rest (Live at Milton Keynes)

03. Leave Out All The Rest (M. Shinoda Remix)

A small snippet of the remix can be heard here (3rd track down), or you can download the mp3 I ripped from it here. What are your thoughts? Is this going to be as good as the 'What I've Done' remix by Mike? Was that even a good remix in your opinion? ...excited for LPU 8? Haha!

For those of you who want it, in the downloads section I just put a 2008 master torrent (11.4gb) of all the 2008 live cd/dsp (digital souvenir package) shows. Check it out.

i will hold judgement until i can hear the entire version....looks like i will be looking on the import sites for this. It said Mike Shinoda remix when i listened to it on the site link. On a side note, where is LOATR CSI mix?????...LOL

Edited by pbizkit33

Like the snippet better than the entire original song. That song got old so fast its not even funny.

And on the Media Player its labeled as LOATR (M. Shinoda Remix). We all know he does everything as stuff like this goes. Would not be shocked at all to see on LPU 8.

Another single? OMG! I Already have 2 of them.... including one with 4 stickers :) :P

But it's very expensive... 26$ is way too much for a single... Ordering from amazon.co.jp is even more expensive. Shipping costs twice the price of the CD... :o

dunno about you guys .... but i kinda like what im hearing (atleast this 30sec clip sounds good as of now!). its pretty dance-y, not that it's a bad thing. the good thing, imo, is that it has a very epic/spacey/echo-laden feel to it, which, i think, works for this song. but who knows how the whole thing sounds like till we actually hear it. btw, i din't dig WID distorted mix a bit. it just din't do it for me.

The live version of LOATR is not from Milton Keynes, it's from Clarkston.

Leave Out All The Rest [Live From Projekt Revolution, Detroit MI, Aug. 22 07]

-From the Windows Media clip on the streaming site.

So this is essentially the same single we got in July, with the remix replacing the live version of In Pieces, and 2 enhanced videos as a bonus.

Edited by Astat