LinkinPark.com

hahninator

You sure? It sounds like Mike to me. Maybe Phoenix as well as Mike, but I'm fairly sure that that is probably definitely Mike.

At least for the most part

I think Phoenix should have an entire song to himself. Just saying.

Of course it's Mike, Chester's voice is never that...ambiguous. You'll always know Chester's voice.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys sure that's a clip of The Catalyst? Maybe its a clip of another song off the album? I got that from Mike's Blog's twitter in a direct message which also had a download of the new LP logo

how do i get that? i'm not sure how everyone is getting to hear this right now.. AHH.

I think Phoenix should have an entire song to himself. Just saying.

Of course it's Mike, Chester's voice is never that...ambiguous. You'll always know Chester's voice.

they are harmonizing. you can hear chester as the higher voice.

SomedudeRemix: You apparently don't always know Chester's voice.

sounds like we're definitley going to hear something very different from LP soon.. and i'm loving it. people honestly just need to get over the fact that LP will never revert back to their original sound, because, well, it just won't happen. seems like the only time fans get really excited is when they hear something that makes them think the new album will be heavier and similar to hybrid theory. it's really funny how people honestly thought the new album was going to half experimental, half hard rock. that's something LP would do if they wanted to basically succumb to the reviews most fans had for MTM and make them compeltely content. but no, instead, LP is taking their music in another direction yet again like mature musicians should do.

i, personally, am so excited to hear this new single / album, and will not be anticipating it as any sort of HT or MTM extension.

/endrant.

That 9 seconds sounds like a "Bridge" in the song...

The drums playing are the "Outro Drums" though. :P Who knows.

My question is, how are we going to know when this song leaks with all the fan remixes floating around?

My question is, how are we going to know when this song leaks with all the fan remixes floating around?

Is it highly possible that this song will leak? *Hopes so*

I mean, it's highly possible anything leaks these days. I'd have to assume The Catalyst will too.

If so, I can't wait. It'd suck if it were leaked only a couple of days before it officially released lol

I think is the bridge, listen carefully the rythm of the Drums and the voice...

Lyrics are "Lift me off/ Let me go"

Their still writing about similar song meanings (I.E.: Death)

As long as this song doesn't have the word "lie" in it, then I will call this the most unique LP song to date.

Am I missing something here? How can we say based on 6 words that they're still writing about similar song meanings? The song is 5 minutes and 42 seconds long. I have no idea what to expect from the lyrics/meaning of this song. We've heard "Lift me off/Let me go" but we've also heard "god bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun." And the latter example sounds nothing like anything the band has written before (sounds more like 2pac). Based on what we've heard, I won't be surprised at all if the lyrics go in a completely different direction than any other LP song.

And by the way, this might be a surprise but the band doesn't use the word "lie" as much as it seems. There are only 3 tracks out of 13 on Meteora that use the word "lie" or some variation of it. And on M2M, there are only 5 tracks out of 12 that use the word "lie" or a variation of it. Not too bad.

Anyway, this 5 second clip gives me more hope for this song than the stems we heard. IMO, Mike actually sounds more like himself in this one. He doesn't sound overproduced or monotone like he did on the vocal stem for the remix.

I mean, it's highly possible anything leaks these days. I'd have to assume The Catalyst will too.

Yeah it will leak on bazinga! 10 minutes before the actual release. :lol:

Seriously , LP is not Eminem. If something from the new album is going to leak, it will be 1-2 days before the actual release, not a month.

not yet complete the picture?

No.

So now...I'll have to wait 10 days to finally see what was hidden beyond this pixelated picture. I'm leaving on vacation today...and know what? No internet during those vacations...Greaaaat