LinkinPark.com

hahninator

Mike Shinoda says: m_shinoda: saw description of 6 of our new songs online. it said "other 6 are hard rock." ha. nobody has heard anything but the first 6. #athousandsuns

PS: The member list online in a topic is back!!! :D good!

Edited by andros

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Shinoda says: m_shinoda saw description of 6 of our new songs online. it said "other 6 are hard rock." ha. nobody has heard anything but the first 6. #athousandsuns

Alright, some movement. And guess he's participating in the twitterthon as well. And incase you guys didn't notice somethings up with the LP main page

EDIT: its working again

Edited by zaneroks94

Other from Mike:

m_shinoda

Who said there were 12, anyway? I didn't.

hahaha well, Mike says, are not 12 songs

^^^

mike never said the new album didn't have 12 songs...he just wondered who said there were 12......cause he didn't say that.. according to that text you posted

Edited by mariana

^^^

mike never said the new album didn't have 12 songs...he just wondered who said there were 12......cause he didn't say that

anyway reveal the tracklist xD making us all happy, or just say the name of 6 songs, except for "The Catalyst", and I'm not claiming anything, just said, he never said that there are 12 songs :D

Edited by andros

I'm almost willing to bet that "Please set me free. Conversation is the key." are lyrics to one of the songs.

"Please set me free" should be the mysterious pixelated pic...and "Conversation is the key" means twitter is the key to pixelated pic ; )

Edited by mariana

Oh balls anyway!

Laptop is broke so can't access LP.com or watch new LPU video.

Stupid PS3 and iPod browers suck ASS!!!

So for now I have to visit imaginationland to see these wonderful new things from LP!