LinkinPark.com

hahninator

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pic is looking more and more like that "fake" pic that was going around.

If you're talking about that blocky black and white picture, Adam confirmed that "isn't" it.

It clearly is the hidden pic, but the pic is going to change after all the pixels are filled in.

If you're talking about that blocky black and white picture, Adam confirmed that "isn't" it.

It clearly is the hidden pic, but the pic is going to change after all the pixels are filled in.

I know. But its just weird that it sort of looks like it. Maybe I'm just seeing what I wanna see. I wish people would tweet and get this thing shown already!

I know. But its just weird that it sort of looks like it. Maybe I'm just seeing what I wanna see. I wish people would tweet and get this thing shown already!

Well it is that pic. That "fake" pic is whats behind all the pixels. But that isn't what the final thing is going to be, it was put there to stop people from finding the real thing early.

Well it is that pic. That "fake" pic is whats behind all the pixels. But that isn't what the final thing is going to be, it was put there to stop people from finding the real thing early.

Props to LP for thinking ahead ;)

Oh. That was smart of them. However now we NO idea of what this'll look like.