LinkinPark.com

hahninator

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i like mariana posts always very brief :P

by th way we should all use our lazors, it'll be the catlyser that will show the cover faster :P

Posted Image

You should be ashamed. This is terrible copy pasta

You should be ashamed. This is terrible copy pasta

from where?

EDIT: whatever maybe someone have same ideas than others, keep firing the lazor^^

Edited by Yass

How awesome would that be, if against all odds, the picture ended up morphing into a link which led to a website that had 30 second previews for every track on the album and ALSO had a list of U.S tour dates for early next year.

Haha, even in our dreams it wont happen :(

How awesome would that be, if against all odds, the picture ended up morphing into a link which led to a website that had 30 second previews for every track on the album and ALSO had a list of U.S tour dates for early next year.

since that won't happen, but it would still be awesome, wouldn't just be dope if it had low quality versions of a couple songs like the Meteora player did?

and every 30second preview was one step closer 8bit. that would be the best Mikeroll evar!

Vegeta, what does the scouter say?

OVER 9000!!!!!!

WHAT!! 9000!!! There's no way that can be right!

(this joke is still funny no matter how may times it's done)

I can't believe this still isn't done, it better finish today, I'm going insane not knowing what it is

Either way is funny although you are technically correct On another note, anyone hear Asylum by Disturbed yet? Its off the chain.

Back on topic: Do you guys think these things (puzzles etc.) will continue after the release of The Catalyst?

Edited by Philly_Willy

Either way is funny although you are technically correct On another note, anyone hear Asylum by Disturbed yet? Its off the chain.

Back on topic: Do you guys think these things (puzzles etc.) will continue after the release of The Catalyst?

Not a disturbed fan sorry :)

I don't like 'death metal'