Puzzle Solved

Andros

Mike has updated the post with this:

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention by the fans that the whole LP online community should have been thanked for participating. True; a BIG thanks to everyone for playing our game…more to come…

Great! More mind games!... D:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This way of revealing information about the new album makes me think about how "Year Zero" by NIN was released. Really mysterious, plainly weird, but pretty fun :)

LPA and LPL share their members just like bazinga! share their womenz.

Epic win!!!! XD

Edited by Qwerty18

A Thousand Suns sounds a little progressive to me. If it's a song title, i bet it will be a "proggy" sounding track. This has me excited!! :) More puzzles Mike!!

P.S. This is a little random, but, judging from their last two releases, wouldn't LP start touring about a month or so BEFORE the album releases? For some reason, the tour dates have me thinking that they are gonna do more dates before the album drops.

If the new album is lyrically going to a concept album dealing with different song ideas stemming from different religious views on life, it's going to be fucking amazing. That is such a sick idea for a concept album...

I still think the first song is going to have a Hindu influence, the elephant and the quotes are all leaning in that direction.

That would be the best thing to ever happen to me. I would die of a heart attack if that happens. And ya I was stoked when in last september i saw Hindu goddess Saraswati's pic hanging in LP's Studio (http://mikeshinoda.com/2009/09/15/chesters-vaporized-arm/). And ya if it is of any relevance, an elephant is considered very sacred among us.

If the new album is lyrically going to a concept album dealing with different song ideas stemming from different religious views on life, it's going to be fucking amazing. That is such a sick idea for a concept album...

That would be WOW!!!

YES. PLEASE.