Puzzle Solved

Andros

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! Does this have any significance with the Bhagavad Gita?? WOW!! For those who don't know, it's a hindu relic like the christians have the Bible.

lol kinda random/offtopic but I had a test about the hindu's, Bhagavad Gita and stuff, but Idk if the Bhagavad Gita has anything to do with it

Edited by Jesper

Don't forget that Mike said:

"Now, please erase all the stuff you’ve filled your minds with regarding ASCII, double discs, release dates, concepts, Trinities, the Matrix, and FIRIN’ MAH LAZARS!"

:rolleyes: maybe that he said was to divert attention and that we are dealing with the possible title of the new single or sadly that this does not mean anything and that Mike has given us just a little entertainment to wait for new album

or sadly that this does not mean anything and that Mike has given us just a little entertainment to wait for new album

I do not understand why people keep saying this.

If all of this didn't have a purpose, and Mike was just doing this to entertain himself, I don't think Adam would know much about it but clearly he does.

This all has a purpose and sooner or later we'll know what it is.

After all the hard work people put into this puzzle I hope it relates to something to do with the album.

If its all just a game for fun people are going to freak! "Argh! Me want life back!11!!!1 darns u Shinoda!!" :lol:

Now what connection does science & Oppenheimer, philosophy & god and Linkin Park have?

i definitley think there is a HUGE chance that A Thousand Suns could be the album title.

why?

because just like with minutes to midnight, the title had a whole pilosophical background.

and the philosophy of it all, they felt, encompassed the theme / mood of the album greatly.

so i think with something this drawn out and detailed, it probably is the name of the album, reinforcing the new sort of theme to set forth the new album.

if it is the name of the new single, that would be great too, but that's alot of philosophy to go behind one song! (;

I've said it already in another thread....

"A thousand suns" is a band. And they're selling a t-shirt with a binary code on it :D

coincidence? you decide! :P

(to say it with Astat's words) ;)

http://www.athousandsuns.net/

i dunno, but i kinda like that... maybe, we don't see the connection, yet... but we should keep that in mind. i have this special feeling! :D (somebody looked at the shirt's binary code?)

Mike has updated the post with this:

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention by the fans that the whole LP online community should have been thanked for participating. True; a BIG thanks to everyone for playing our game…more to come…

i think these next clues will reveal some song names or lyrics or topics of some songs. not the album name.

and wtf. the album isn't even finished yet?

I'm sure that just means mixing. Don't forget that news post Mike made about having the tracklist almost confirmed. I'm sure it's confirmed by now.

Mike has updated the post with this:

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention by the fans that the whole LP online community should have been thanked for participating. True; a BIG thanks to everyone for playing our game…more to come…

WTF was Mike reading Legend's post in this thread? holy shit lol. I think Mike might be registered here :)