Puzzle Solved

Andros

That would be the best thing to ever happen to me. I would die of a heart attack if that happens. And ya I was stoked when in last september i saw Hindu goddess Saraswati's pic hanging in LP's Studio (http://mikeshinoda.com/2009/09/15/chesters-vaporized-arm/). And ya if it is of any relevance, an elephant is considered very sacred among us.

That would be WOW!!!

maybe if they mention one of the hindu gods, they maybe mention Ganesha...the god with the elephanthead! right?

Edited by Jesper

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe if they mention one of the hindu gods, they maybe mention Ganesha...the god with the elephanthead! right?

Right. But that God doesn't have much to do with music, as far as I know.

EDIT: And I hope they don't mention any of those Gods. Some politicians people take it in a wrong way and may even ban their videos and CD's here. Something similar happened with Akon I guess. I don't know the whole thing though.

Edited by appukhare

Right. But that God doesn't have much to do with music, as far as I know.

EDIT: And I hope they don't mention any of those Gods. Some politicians people take it in a wrong way and may even ban their videos and CD's here. Something similar happened with Akon I guess. I don't know the whole thing though.

ow yeah that could be causing problems

that's why he calls himself Legend, right? :lol:

what about A Thousand Suns being the title of the new Transformers-Song... BAAAM!!! xD

^ THIS, SO MUCH

not really

Maaan a concept album like the one we've been talking about would be the best fucking album ever. Also if LP ends up doing that and the album ends up getting banned in some places, oh well, it still kicks ass :/

And I hope they don't mention any of those Gods. Some politicians people take it in a wrong way and may even ban their videos and CD's here. Something similar happened with Akon I guess. I don't know the whole thing though.

Ya quite possible. Stillit is HIGHLY unlikely that LP lyrics would have something related to god in them.

that pic of the hindu got in the studio probably has nothing to do with the record, it's not their studio so the they don't hang their stuff on the wall

Well i didnt knew that it wasnt their studio. My Bad.