Kerrang twitter about LP album!

Typically magazines get to hear 4 to 6 tracks off a new album this early on, I doubt they've heard the whole thing yet.

wow. cool. Didnt Kerrang totally rip on MTM? If thats true then it must be very good in their opinion to say something like that. haha

wow. cool. Didnt Kerrang totally rip on MTM? If thats true then it must be very good in their opinion to say something like that. haha

They are also one of few magazines that believe that My Chemical Romance are still relevant. The writers at Kerrang clearly have poor taste.

They are also one of few magazines that believe that My Chemical Romance are still relevant. The writers at Kerrang clearly have poor taste.

MCR would still be plenty relevant if they hadn't taken almost 4 years between albums. They'll be all over the place again as soon as their next album comes out.

You're absolutely right about Kerrang, I've never taken them seriously, they almost always put down Linkin Park, while endlessly putting over MCR.

The thing that always bugged me is in 2006/2007 they featured MCR on the cover about 6/7 times, no exaggeration, it was like they were on the cover every 2 weeks.

The state of mainstream crap in the last few years has been terrible mind, Kerrang used to be a great mag.

Its nice to see them compliment LP for once.

Edited by Subs

You're absolutely right about Kerrang, I've never taken them seriously, they almost always put down Linkin Park, while endlessly putting over MCR.

The thing that always bugged me is in 2006/2007 they featured MCR on the cover about 6/7 times, no exaggeration, it was like they were on the cover every 2 weeks.

The state of mainstream crap in the last few years has been terrible mind, Kerrang used to be a great mag.

Its nice to see them compliment LP for once.

So them complimenting LP..means new album sounds different? Maybe harder than M2M?

I highly doubt it will be harder...I mean, they described it with terms like 'heavy without metal' or 'electronic driven' so I don't think there will be any screaming or anything like that which sucks.

I highly doubt it will be harder...I mean, they described it with terms like 'heavy without metal' or 'electronic driven' so I don't think there will be any screaming or anything like that which sucks.

well NIN is heavy without metal, and very electronic driven but they are hard as hell

Were did they say this ? Got a link, sounds good.

LOL Chester says a lot of things on his Twitter account. Like that Out of Ashes was only gonna have 10 tracks.

You never know, maybe the album was originally going to have 10 songs. I could see Give Me Your Name and another track not being on it.