Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single post? I've never heard of a forum where mod's read every single post. Reading the majority of the posts, thats different. Just sayin...

Not tryin to start any dispute, just didn't understand why you feel obligated to read every single post.

Yep, the staff at LPL are top of the line! Every post is read to make sure it follows the LPL rules and guidelines. It's been like that since day 1.

I read this thread all the way through. No big deal for me :)

Well if everyone learned to stay on topic it would be much better honestly. When we have pointless posts about the color of Adam's underwear and about tv shows that could go elsewhere on the board, it gets rather tedious. Plus we have to keep track of every other post that goes here.

Yep, the staff at LPL are top of the line! Every post is read to make sure it follows the LPL rules and guidelines. It's been like that since day 1.

Yeah, very appreciative to have the staff we do here, just seemed to be a tad superlative in phraseology to say every single post must be read. Anyways, agreed, amazing site done by awesome individuals.

Well if everyone learned to stay on topic it would be much better honestly. When we have pointless posts about the color of Adam's underwear and about tv shows that could go elsewhere on the board, it gets rather tedious. Plus we have to keep track of every other post that goes here.

It'd be much easier to chat casually and get updates about announcements if there were a chat box or something. Is there one? And yeah, the mods here are epic :)

Edited by adaminator1

It'd be much easier to chat casually and get updates about announcements if there were a chat box or something. Is there one? And yeah, the mods here are epic :)

That's what the shoutbox is sort of here for.

Yeah, very appreciative to have the staff we do here, just seemed to be a tad superlative in phraseology to say every single post must be read. Anyways, agreed, amazing site done by awesome individuals.

When there's a thread like this that's so active it can lead to arguments easily. So yes, we read every single post.

If they're already shooting a video, then that means an announcement can't be far behind. Assuming this announcement even happens today, there are still 4 hours to go in Cali though :P

Maybe its an Announcement Service Public.

Hey, wait a minute...

:P

Every single post? I've never heard of a forum where mod's read every single post. Reading the majority of the posts, thats different. Just sayin...

Not tryin to start any dispute, just didn't understand why you feel obligated to read every single post.

No we read every post. like this next quote

HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW THEY MADE A VIDEO FOR THE NEW SINGLE IF WE DIDNT KNOW HIS NAME?

MIKE SAY THEY DID?

AND STILL NO ANUNCMENT?

please refrain from typing in all caps thank you.

I'll sleep now =)

good night for all

night!

:)

it does believe it or not. Did you not see how i told that user to stop typing in all caps? But thank you anyway