Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. I wonder who else is buying the complete collection on Blu Ray? :lol:

me me me me me. I didnt notice Jacobs quote in your sig there either annare.

Looking foreword to the extras on the release, it answers some of the questions the show didn't address.

me quedare despierta hasta que salgue el disco hahahaha

Yeah I know the photo is old, it's 4am here waiting and I'm uptdated. Por lo que veo tu también eres española, así que estamos sufriendo lo mismo xDD. ¿Vas a quedarte lo que haga falta o vas a dormir si te hartas?. Yo no creo que aguante mucho.

Please Mike, make it quick. It's just a tweet.

me me me me me. I didnt notice Jacobs quote in your sig there either annare.

Looking foreword to the extras on the release, it answers some of the questions the show didn't address.

Yeah, I can understand why they didn't address them: they'd have to find a logical place to put them and make them work with the story they had to end. IMO.

Edited by adaminator1

Yeah, I can understand why they didn't address them: they'd have to find a logical place to put them and make them work with the story they had to end. IMO.

They could have easily answered a few more though. btw, heres something cool I'm not sure you know, but MIB's name was Samuel. Thats confirmed. It was in the scripts they just never let it out in the end.

Exactly. Most of them didn't even watch it past the first 2 seasons. that is the definition of LOL

btw dogs bolloxs means awesome. I'm a huge lost fan. I sometimes think the Man in Black is Mike Shinoda.

lol, my bad, i assumed it meant that it sucked. lost ftw

lol, my bad, i assumed it meant that it sucked. lost ftw

Yeah, I hated it when i said I watch lost and people are all like "omg, they're still on the island?!".

Lost is a very intelligent show for intelligent people. IMO.

I don't know whats funnier, people asking Adam for details when he's not going to give them, or that Adam calls Mike Mr. Shinoda.

He told me I had to call him that or I was fired.

JK obviously. He'd probably fire me if I ever actually called him Mr. Shinoda.

They could have easily answered a few more though. btw, heres something cool I'm not sure you know, but MIB's name was Samuel. Thats confirmed. It was in the scripts they just never let it out in the end.

his name was samuel in the casting call for 'the incident,' but ABC.com revealed that his name was esau. imo it was kind of stupid that they never revealed his name in the show, lol.

and i agree; i think that 'across the sea' should have been a two-hour special that answered more about the smoke monster and jacob.

Edited by parth196

Anyone else think we'll get the album before the announcement of the album.

+1.

And the ABC.com name reveal was an error. It was confirmed an error by DarkUFO. ;)

Edited by adaminator1