Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Esau was never stated in the show. It was used as a description in them clip-show things they do before every final, which isnt cannon as the writers dont script them clip shows.

I'm talking about recently, they were planning on revealing his name in the finale, but never did. Link here

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2010/05/mibs-name-revealed.html

Edited by Subs

Nah, it's Samuel, for real. They revealed it just after the show ended. Still, I'm calling him Man in Black since they never say his name in the show.

how did they reveal it and where? damn, how did i miss it, lol

okay we gotta stop hijacking this thread now

Esau was never stated in the show. It was used as a description in them clip-show things they do before every final, which isnt cannon as the writers dont script them clip shows.

I'm talking about recently, they were planning on revealing his name in the finale, but never did. Link here

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2010/05/mibs-name-revealed.html

Well, it works with his charachter-- it makes him more mysterious if he dosen't have a name. :)

Well, it works with his charachter-- it makes him more mysterious if he dosen't have a name. :)

It does in a way yea, i just wanted them to fill in some blanks, anything, as we never really got any mythology answers.

Had they revealed the light and stuff earlier in the season i think people would have accepted it more too. I'm not sure too many people bought it with 2 hours of the show left.

Parth, they never revealed it in the show, DarkUFO revealed it.

Please guys, do we know if Phoenix's tweet was the announcement?

Big=elephant

Mike would have that kind of humor.

Its possible numb. But what else do we KNOW by now:

The album is pretty much complete.

The album title is pretty much complete.

The cover art is pretty much... complete.

They're going to be touring Europe very soon.

They just shot a new music video, for the new single, from their new album.

Thats a good amount of information right there. Also, the reason why I say things are "pretty much complete" is based on Mike's tweet saying things were "almost finished" and "just waiting to be confirmed."

That made me lol for some reason. Im finally gonna give my pillow some head now, i bet the announcment will happen like 5 mins after I get off here.

Goodnight all, try to wake me up in my dreams if anything comes up.