• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STILL NOTHONG FROM MIKE?

WHAT IS THE TIME IN THE PACIFEC ZONE?

I'M NOT FROM US..=/

7:30 for LP in California.

This is usually around the time the Ustream chats start (at the earliest) so I'm still holding out hope.

Its possible numb. But what else do we KNOW by now:

The album is pretty much complete.

The album title is pretty much complete.

The cover art is pretty much... complete.

They're going to be touring Europe very soon.

They just shot a new music video, for the new single, from their new album.

Thats a good amount of information right there. Also, the reason why I say things are "pretty much complete" is based on Mike's tweet saying things were "almost finished" and "just waiting to be confirmed."

True that's a lot of info but I'm still going to be a bit upset since they must know that we're going nuts here.

True that's a lot of info but I'm still going to be a bit upset since they must know that we're going nuts here.

NUTS, I SAY! NUUUUUUUUUUTS!!

In other news, I'm being driven nuts by the anticipation. I'm sure you've noticed.

Same.

also locking this thread at this point (i know it was said after the announcement was made) would be absolutely a bad move. Why? Because this is a great part of LPL's community, fun speculation and "giddy" fan chatting about the new album / speculation on announcement. Also we're seeing many users who don't normally post, come in and chat.

After the announcement is made (as was said when will be closed i know), well then of course.

Same.

also locking this thread at this point (i know it was said after the announcement was made) would be absolutely a bad move. Why? Because this is a great part of LPL's community, fun speculation and "giddy" fan chatting about the new album / speculation on announcement. Also we're seeing many users who don't normally post, come in and chat.

After the announcement is made (as was said when will be closed i know), well then of course.

QFT

Same.

While all of us appreciate the added traffic, its a lot of work for us mods and admin, we have to read every single post that's made here, and its been hours of reading non stop for some of us.

While all of us appreciate the added traffic, its a lot of work for us mods and admin, we have to read every single post that's made here, and its been hours of reading non stop for some of us.

I read this thread all the way through. No big deal for me :)

Every single post? I've never heard of a forum where mod's read every single post. Reading the majority of the posts, thats different. Just sayin...

Not tryin to start any dispute, just didn't understand why you feel obligated to read every single post.