Blackbirds Digital Single

[AndOne]

I think that's great, everybody who don't have an apple i-phone or i-pad has the chance to get this song.

maybe the quality would be better than the existing one on youtube :)

Edited by Numb

iTunes 256kbps AAC :P

Betten than nothing.

+1

I should of made my comment more like

BRING ON THE AWESOME QUALITY....Oh wait, its only 256kbps AAC, meh never mind :)

But it does beat what we currently have

Edited by Peryman

Yeah definitely hoping this and Not Alone will not be played live. Hope they do Across The Line though.

I don't really know what internet single means but I doubt they'll release this as some sort of single after LP just blew everyone to hell and back over the fact that it's exclusive for the game. If it's not then that's just absolutely ridiculous lol.

I both love and hate this.

Love: A somewhat better quality of the song is a plus.

Hate: $1.29? I don't want to pay for it after buying 8BR. I am REALLY hoping there is a update for the game coming up that will let us download this song for free in higher quality. But I wouldn't bet on it but I hope I'm wrong.

I think we all will be a little disappointed if the quality is the same. Also having to pay for a song that should have been able to be exported to the Itunes Library anyways is just plain dumb. I agree that everyone who bought 8BR should be able to get this for free through some sort of an update, but knowing Warner this most likely will not happen.

How exciting. It's about time. No more listening to the crappy version that I burned onto a CD. If it's a 256 KBPS from Itunes, it will sound muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh better than the best quality version out there now. For me, once you get up to that bit rate, it sounds just as good as 320 for the most part. 6/15/2010...I hope thats right.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

something tells me the new album is going to vaguely sound like Blackbirds

Ehhh I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I know band members aren't usually the best resources about how an album sounds for some reason, but Mike has been stating over and over that the new stuff is weird and keyboard/beat-driven. That one interview he did, The Nerdist I think it was called? He's so enthusiastic about the style being drastically different than anything we've heard from them before.

We need a sample of something new soon it's getting ridiculous.