Blackbirds Digital Single

[AndOne]

I really hope the new album doesn't sound like Blackbirds or Not Alone. I at least want one track with screaming. I know it'll have rapping and turntables. They could still have screaming without it sounding nu metal. Like maybe heavy synth with screaming, that would be a great album opener after a sick instrumental intro.

Just a thought but do you think the song may have some influence from the film The Crow? I mean the lines "Blackbirds following me, I'm digging out my grave" has some resemblance to things that happen in the movie.

Absolutely what I'm thinking.

those of us that bought the game would seriously get the shaft if there isnt like a download or something like everyone is saying. it was supposed to be exclusive and now that theyre making it available to everyone i dont feel very exclusive lol

and as far as the album being like blackbirds even though its an m2m demo, i would still hope it's not entirely like blackbirds. it is very sub-par compared to a lot of their other music. probably why it was a demo, right?...

I really hope the new album doesn't sound like Blackbirds or Not Alone. I at least want one track with screaming. I know it'll have rapping and turntables. They could still have screaming without it sounding nu metal. Like maybe heavy synth with screaming, that would be a great album opener after a sick instrumental intro.

if it sounds like those songs it doesn't mean that you're not getting songs with screaming, after all none of lp albums (except posibly ht) are that plain, you get always a sort of different genres on the songs. anyway we will see