8-Bit Rebellion Updates... NOW!

Nameless

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, Blackbird is gonna be fucking sick, I should've known the LPU would use a reference in the previous tweet they did. Still no release date, the hype for the new song has been renewed though. BIG TIME.

edit: Shit, a whole month of wait till the game comes out? damn :/ April 30 needs to arrive.

Edited by LPjahova808

Grr stupid iPhone. Can't watch it till I get home. This needs to go on YouTube. I'm stuck here for a while. I guess the release date makes sense. In Mike's Interview at the Grammies he said something bout hoping to have a single out around 2 mounths after 8-Bit. So single by June or July maybe? Just guessing not saying.

This game looks awesome! I can't wait to buy it!!! April 30th is soooo far away, but I can wait. I'm extremely happy that the song isn't an instrumental and it actually has RAPPING and singing, the song sounds like the melody of the 6TH STRING SONG. OMG!!! Just imagine ''Blackbird sing'' with the melody of the 6th string song and it fits perfectly. Can't wait for this. LP is really starting to become better at giving back to their fans!

I hope it's not April 29th...that's so far away! I can't wait another month to hear this song, I'll go crazy. The LPU should like add Blackbirds to the LPU jukebox, I know I'll still buy the game even if I already have the song that comes with beating it, and I know a bunch of other people will still buy it too. I mean, I hope LP isn't expecting to sell TONS with this app, it's just an iPod game.

I think the unreleased song is from the minutes to midnight sessions

if i'm not mistaking you can hear a small portion of that song when brad is talking about the strings and just before the end of that 'strings" part you see a guy playing a instrument and then it stops.

you just gotta watch it maybe you'll hear it 2

check out the minutes to midnight dvd