Beyond Epic

hahninator

I definitely had no words to describe how awesome this was when I saw the picture.

So apparently you fucking AWESOME LPLive European fans got a huge LPLive poster made and signed to give to Julien-K. They're framing it and hanging it in their studio (according to the members of LPL that gave it to them at the show).

Check it out.

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen that has to do with LPL...that's cooler than "She Couldn't" in my opinion. You guys are awesome. I love checking Facebook at 2am randomly one morning and seeing that on my wall. Damn.

Thanks guys.

EDIT by SpikeMinoda:

The poster was designed by Overkill and the idea with the poster for Julien-K came into the mind of Jacrid and I, because I told him to print it out for the DBS tour. He printed it way too big and so we thought every LPL member who will show up at the concerts between Zurich and Hamburg will sign it, so then we gave it to Julien-K at the Hamburg show!

Talking about Julien-k, did anyone listen to Killing Fields yet?

Did it leak or something? 

i listened to killing fields already! before the DBS show on sunday! it's an awesome song. it will be released tomorrow and for sure also on youtube^^

Talking about Julien-k, did anyone listen to Killing Fields yet?

Did it leak or something? 

No, it didn't leak but I already have the European version and the song is just fucking awesome! I described the song in the "Some random info" thread!