Dead By Sunrise - My London Story

BeardyWilderness

Hello everyone!! I am back at Amits flat now and about to post a big chunk. Contains news and information!!

So I got on ELEVEN trains today... I think! If not, more...

We got to the venue at around 12:50pm and met some LPU/LPL members (first LPL member we got in touch with was Bartek, cool guy!). We waited around and explored the place. I went to check any WiFi locations so my battery wouldn't drain as much, and we found Pooch's WiFi. Check the Twitter for the picture of that, was pretty funny!!

Eventually, we saw Amir in the background! Elias come over after and talked with us (he knew us previously) and we discussed getting pizza. We forgot to get autographs but we knew we'd see him, then Amir come over and signed for us. They went to soundcheck and we were luckily enough to hear it all PERFECTLY!!

Soundcheck set:

01: Fire

02: Inside Of Me

03: Into You

04: In The Darkness

05: Too Late

06: Let Down

07: Condemned

During this period, we met more people, including Alex (GigaScythe). Literally 5 minutes later, Brandon and Elias come to sign some shit for us all, I will post pics of my signings very soon. Elias whispered to me "Ready when you are..." about the pizza. They finished signing for people and off we went to find a pizza place - this included Amit, Wil Vincent, Alex, Alex's dad, Sarah, Negin and myself - and Elias, of corse!!

On the way to finding the place we bumped into Fu - got pics and autograph. We all got to the pizza place, relaxed, chatted and had a laugh - conversation involved food, his wife/family, music and tattoos. He confirmed that they don't play GMYN because there's too many vocals and they're not comfortable playing it.

After that we all walked to the venue and a ticket tout asked Elias if he wanted to buy a ticket ahahahaha! Elias replied "How much?" - funny guy! The other guys said goodbye to him and I said I'll walk him to the gate, then he replied "Hey can you do me a big favor" and I agreed. He wanted to me video record him using his camera of him walking down the crowed and talking, shouting things out to them!

Afterwards I went to the front of the line and watched the bands. Delta Fiasco were okay but I wouldn't see them if I had a choice (and could keep at the front haha.) During Let Down, Ryan kneeled down and GAVE me his pick - video of this exists! Chester pointed me out 3 times and come into the crowed during Condemned, Crawl Back In and after the show - I shook his hand twice at this point and supported him when he stood in the crowed.

We met Pooch and told him of our adventure and he was amazed! One show we're gonna hang in the sound booth (and record the show on iPhone 3gs video, but shh...)

Elias come into the crowed too after and hugged Amit and I and thanked us. We met Chester outside after as he signed and took photos with people, and he thanked us for coming to all Europe shows. His words - "Seriously? You're a fucking madman! I really do appreciate that, man." Also - EXCLUSIVES AWAIT!!!

Lots of photos with all people we met too!! Soooo many awesome people! And good to see some familiar faces - Amit, Wil, Alex, Rob Wilson. We also met Yule too, really down to Earth guy!!

Bad news - my AA phone charger doesn't work!! Hopefully can get something sorted...

I will try to post sometime tomorrow. Keep your eye on the Twitter guys! I am going to my room now to upload pics and videos. Expect some interesting shit. Thanks for everything guys, especially the ones we have met, going to meet, posting here, Twitter followers, Dead By Sunrise (esp. Elias haha).

Just so you know - set was same except End Of The World final chorus thing was played twice, CBI intro was played 3 times (studio is once, new live is twice, now it's thrice!). No new extended stuff, but Inside Of Me was kept like it usually is. :)

Anyway, uploading time! Night guys!!

-Lee Adams/Wilderness

That really really sounds soo amazing !

I hope to see you guys in Cologne before the show cause I'm sixteen years old and I have to go to school the next day so I can't stay long after the show :( but I hope that I can spend time with you guys there ;D

It would be soo awesome if I could meet Elias or the other guys too. Hope that that will happen in Cologne !

I can't wait to see them because I know how great they are live cause I was at the Linkin Park show in Stuttgart last year where DBS played Fire, CBI and My Suffering and it was like "WOW ! They are fucking great!"

I hope that my comment isn't too long ;P :D

Have fun at the next shows, see you in Cologne ! :)

Just so you know - set was same except End Of The World final chorus thing was played twice, CBI intro was played 3 times (studio is once, new live is twice, now it's thrice!). No new extended stuff, but Inside Of Me was kept like it usually is. :)

The live version of End of the World has always been like that.

this sounds really great... it's so sad that I can't meet up with you guys. It planned to visit the munich show but since I'm doing my last few months of school right now and I don't want to miss a day that I don't have to miss because of illness or something like that I cant visit it... too sad.

I still remember the stuttgart show where I was hanging out with mark the whole day, it was so awesome.

So I hope you have a really nice trip and just give a greet to chester from me xD I would love it to meet you all but like I said before: school is my prior right now..

It was fucking amazing show!!! Wanna see more DBS!!!

Unfortunately i've taped only 37 minutes ;(

Anyway, finally my dream come true i've met with Chester ;) I've took it picture with him and he signed on OOA ;)

Here's sample of my incomplete tape:

BTW

Wilderness u are cool guy ;)!!!

Edited by Bartek104

It was fucking amazing show!!! Wanna see more DBS!!!

Unfortunately i've taped only 37 minutes ;(

Anyway, finally my dream come true i've met with Chester ;) I've took it picture with him and he signed on OOA ;)

Here's sample of my incomplete tape:

BTW

Wilderness u are cool guy ;)!!!

So does Brandon have like his own little pedestal he stands on now during live shows? Of all the vids i have seen from this year (2010) hes been standin in the back on that little stand island thingy mababor during the whole show LOL

Sounds like Lee your having a lot of fun! I wish i could be there. Man and you got to eat with Elias. Epic. Brings back memories when me and my friend went on Julien-K's tour bus and chilled with E, and Amir.

After that we all walked to the venue and a ticket tout asked Elias if he wanted to buy a ticket ahahahaha! Elias replied "How much?" - funny guy!

AHAHHAA - not really!! :D That is SOO Elias!

Nice report - sounds like you're having a blast on your trip! I'm sure we are gonna meet along the way, since I'll be at three shows!

Chester let me share the mic with him on condemned when he came into the crowd :) I can die happy, haha.

Please don't die, we need you man! Maybe next time you'll share the stage with LP ^_^

@Peryman i'm pretty sure Chester knows Alex's face lol