Dead By Sunrise - My London Story

BeardyWilderness

LMAO at the crowd ATTEMPING to rap along to 99problems by Jay Z when it played while we were waiting for Delta Fiasco to start!

What did Chester say about "tits" when Ryan took his top off? I didn't catch what he said.

GigaScythe - I saw Chester come into the crowd but although I was at the front I wasn't close enough to the middle bit so I didn't realise he was getting you to sing along with him lol. Did anyone take a vid??

Chester was so energetic last night, great show.

I've just heard that someone's going to upload a video of Condemned tomorrow.

Haha yeah about the 99 Problems, that was funny :D and people singing In The End as loud as they could.

man.is there anything else you want from your life now that Chester gave you the mic to sing along with him? I mean it must be a dream come true. congrats :)

Seems like DBS shows are way more funnier than LP shows.

yes because Lp shows are so EPIC, that there's no room for fun :P

Edited by VavourasLP

Thanks. It was such a kind gesture from him. It's going to be hard to top that experience!

LOL not trying to ruin your amazing moment, but Sal topped everyone. Not only has Chester brought him on stage (multiple times), but they gave him gifts like the needles of Joe's turntables used in the In the End music video and a gigantic picture of the band B)

Chester let me share the mic with him on condemned when he came into the crowd :) I can die happy, haha.

i got to do that back in '04...figure .09. pretty fucking cool wasnt it? :) he pulled me halfway over the barricade so the other fans couldnt fuck with us. like your vids man keep it up