8-bit Rebellion - Testing Event in LA

Nameless

Now the question is: Will the beta testers hear the new song? :P

Would be nice to read some fans reviews of it

I'm not sure yet, but I doubt it. It's under really tight wraps. As far as I know, the developers haven't even heard it yet.

Haha if I could make the trip to LA i'd do it! But sadly, cant.

I really want to play the game, I want the song of course, but I always joked about a Linkin Park theme game and look at that it happens haha.

Hopefully some pictures or gameplay footage will be released!

I sent in my e-mail to hopefully attend. (I'm from Ventura County).

Also, have you guys heard this interview on kroq.com: Mike Shinoda KROQ Grammy Interview Listen to the last minute of the interview. If this is true, lets get a timetable here: 8-bit Rebellion with new LP song in 1-2 months. Then 2 months after that a new single, then the album? (overall that means in at least 4 months we get another single on top of 8-bit Rebellion song.)

Also, don't forget to donate for Download to Donate.

Also, have you guys heard this interview on kroq.com: Mike Shinoda KROQ Grammy Interview Listen to the last minute of the interview. If this is true, lets get a timetable here: 8-bit Rebellion with new LP song in 1-2 months. Then 2 months after that a new single, then the album? (overall that means in at least 4 months we get another single on top of 8-bit Rebellion song.)

so basically...album out in September!yeah that's quite nice :D

I seriously hope not......

How could something was was mean't to be coming out last month, be delayed due to a few things by 1-2 months, it doesn't seem right to me. February, or early March release date seems more like it.

Although the September album release date is alright.

Edited by JoeyLP

it doesn't sound so bad for me. but first i like to have the DSP's :P then some time later the game, maybe 2 moth later single and again around 2 month for the records, that sounds beautiful! any way i can't play the game, if it's only for ipod touch and iphone, cause i have only ipod classic 120GB xD so i'm only excited about the song in the game! sounds like a great LP year :D :D

it doesn't sound so bad for me. but first i like to have the DSP's :P then some time later the game, maybe 2 moth later single and again around 2 month for the records, that sounds beautiful! any way i can't play the game, if it's only for ipod touch and iphone, cause i have only ipod classic 120GB xD so i'm only excited about the song in the game! sounds like a great LP year :D :D

well the time between the single and the record release is usually less than 2 months..see with M2M : What I've Done-April 2nd

Minutes To Midnight-May 15th

So we may have the album even in July-August :o :o

Yes we're working on putting together events in Berlin and Hong Kong as well. We're doing these cities because the company who created the game has offices there. We're still trying to work out one more thing to try and include more members from around the world, but I won't have more info on that for a little bit.

You are going to L.A.?! Cool! Send me an address you will be at and I can work with you to send you your Braves shirt :)

Yeah i was arrived in LA 3 days ago (Monday) and i come back to France the 8 march... I send You a PM for the Mail Box thank you very much ;)

Oi, I live near enough to LA to feel really frustrated not being able to get there. The train won't do me any good in this situation so I gotta find someone with a car on the central coast.

imma probably getting my hopes up for nothing.