Last Week Of January

hahninator

Let's hope for something good. I want that new LP song bad, especially since I don't have an iPhone lol. Hopefully its not a MTM demo but rather the "QWERTY" of their next album. I'd like to hear some progress on the new batch of songs they're working on too. I'm sure the guys were distracted with the whole Haiti situation but I'd really like to hear how the songs sound.

I would like to have some informations about it to share here, but no...

Honestly, I begin seriously to think that the new game (+new song) won't be available in january like it was said previously, but somewhere in february. In my opinion ,the music for relief effort has pushed back the 8-Bit Rebellion, so...(hey, I'm not saying it is a bad thing, I'm really into the help for Haiti!)

maybe iTunes is a bit bitchin...

I know that new apps need to be approved and etc...maybe they just take too much time...

but the ipa file is finished (the game) coz Mike played it on his iPhone...

what the hell are they waiting for.

maybe iTunes is a bit bitchin...

I know that new apps need to be approved and etc...maybe they just take too much time...

but the ipa file is finished (the game) coz Mike played it on his iPhone...

what the hell are they waiting for.

I think so, or they're waiting for a better moment or can't agree how to divide the money

I think so, or they're waiting for a better moment or can't agree how to divide the money

Nah. the money division would be in the contract they signed. (im pretty sure LP signed for 2 years with 3 games a year, 8-bit was supposed to be released late last year btw)

It seems like they are holding it till Apple's big Press Conference this week. They are holding another game called Plants vs Zombies because they are trying to make a huge impact gaming wise with their press conference. They are also announcing a tablet which is using PVZ for a demo. So it makes sense for them to be holding 8-bit for the same reason

It seems like they are holding it till Apple's big Press Conference this week. They are holding another game called Plants vs Zombies because they are trying to make a huge impact gaming wise with their press conference. They are also announcing a tablet which is using PVZ for a demo. So it makes sense for them to be holding 8-bit for the same reason

That would seem to make sense...what else do you know? Do you know anything about what's going to happen in the meeting? And also maybe someone should contact the iTunes store and see what's really going on with the 8 bit game...you know maybe break news for us like real reporters do and "not have to depend on mike all the time" lol