Road To Revolution Update by Mike

hahninator

Mike posted on his website/blog, http://www.mikeshinoda.com, saying "POSTED BY THAPOET: great idea Mike!! btw could you please re-consider or explain why Somewhere I Belong, Papercut, P.O.A, and Wake 2.0 has been left out on Road to Revolution. Thank You Veteran Fan m/

M: I posted about this on the LP.com message board, but it was a small, random post, so I'm not surprised you didn't see it. CDs have limited space (74 min?), so all the audio wouldn't fit. We decided to keep the DVD and CD consistent. The rest of the stuff will be made available to you, though...you'll see!"

LPUnderground 8 CD? Will we ever get any demos and b-sides?

First of all, that makes no sense. They didnt keep LIT consistent with the CD. It's illogical to do something like that. Second of all, the "hidden tracks" on the DVD are probably the missing songs/videos, not for LPU8. Don't forget, after the LPU8 petition, one of the admins actually said that the CD wont be full of live tracks. Be hopeful here.

This will be true if you're basing it on the assumption of Mike knowing and assuming that the fan is in the LPU It sounds off to my ears, i don't know about you.

I doubt Mike will say "you'll see" in reference to the LPU CD which is an irrelevant topic to the discussion at hand.

I do believe he means it will be made available to the fans as part of the package of the live album somehow.

This will be true if you're basing it on the assumption of Mike knowing and assuming that the fan is in the LPU It sounds off to my ears, i don't know about you.

I doubt Mike will say "you'll see" in reference to the LPU CD which is an irrelevant topic to the discussion at hand.

I do believe he means it will be made available to the fans as part of the package of the live album somehow.

I agree with you.

I think i saw him post about this on the LPMB.

I really don't think the missing live tracks are going to end up on the LPU8 CD. I'm hoping LP will have listened and scrapped that idea entirely. And the average fan who visits mikeshinoda.com isn't automatically going to be in LPU, so the LPU tracks aren't gonna be available to most fans.

You got to be kidding me {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_evil.gif Cutting songs because it won't fit into the CD........

This sucks............I though they will cut the song off from the CD and leave them in the DVD like LIT.

Now, Mike just destroy my hope. I have to reconsider whether I am going to buy this imcomplete DVD.

The live DVD should include the full show. The reason he gave just sounds rediculous to me.

Now my only hope is that it better inculde in the hidden tracks in the DVD.

Even they do that the show will still be incomplete to me.

They better not include those song in LPU8 like other people guessed.

To me, this DVD/CD is not worth my money. I have purchased everything Lp has ever put out, but I am getting tired of being fed recycled material. I already have live versions of all these songs. I was at the MSG show and have a copy of it on DVD, so I don't need the LP/Jay-Z stuff again. If the cut tracks are the LPU8 CD, I am done with the LPU.

They're almost certantly saving the remaining tracks for something special. How do I know? It's simple:

It's true what Mike said, you can't have more than about 70mins of music on a regular CD, but most bands have solved this problem by releasing double-CD live album to get the whole show. So why didn't they just release the whole show on two CD's? Because they're planned for later and/or special releaes. Perhaps LPU 8.0

Even though the hype for this DVD is negative, I'm still bying it if it comes out in Norway.

But Why on earth they dropped POA, Wake 2.0 and Papercut?

they should have dropped the slow shit, TLTGYA, PMA (piano) and HHH.

personally im tired of PMA piano... GOD!!! is annoying

TLTGYA it's so long that ifi you take out XD you can add those 3 songs XD

because we already have a lot of shows and, for have a good source of the concert you need a full show isnt it, a lot of people here collect those concerts, so if the fans, and the tv can bring us more than 30 full video recordings how the band can't bring us just one?. remember that live in texas was a mix up of two shows, and by the way with a very edited audio