Least favorite linkin park song?

LPjahova808

In everyone's opinion, if you had to choose, what would you say your least favorite Linkin Park song to be? This thread isn't meant to be about complaining about songs they've composed, but I'm just interested in what you guys have to say.

For me, I would have to say Hit the Floor, only because the song had such a kick-ass intro, i kinda felt a little let down by the verses, otherwise it was an okay song in my opinion.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's Listening (gotta love the irony) and PLC.4 MIE HÆD. Zion/Zumbi is one of the worst rappers I have ever heard in my life. Talking about using the bathroom on someone's lawn isn't clever, it's disgusting. I can't believe Mike approved that.

Edited by Aiman

H1vltg3 easily wins the "worst remix" award IMO prooves why you should never remix a remix.

that especially ruinined an otherwise perfect album. Well, That and the 2nd verse of PLc.4 Mie Haed mentioned above, which is a shame as the remix itself is terrific.

But LP really arent to blame for those.

Yeah, I think the place for my head remix would've been one of my favorite remixes on reanimation if the 2nd verse wasn't so awful, I usually just skip it whenever I'm listening to it, Other reanimation remixes that I don't really like is H1vltg3 and Enth E Nd, I just could never listen to both of them fully, especially Enth E Nd.

H1vltg3 easily wins the "worst remix" award IMO prooves why you should never remix a remix.

that especially ruinined an otherwise perfect album. Well, That and the 2nd verse of PLc.4 Mie Haed mentioned above, which is a shame as the remix itself is terrific.

But LP really arent to blame for those.

Agreed that H1vltg3 sucks IMO. It sounds like a continuous alarm clock is going on throughout the whole song.

many of songs in reanimation(h!vltg, plc4myhead, bymyself, run@y, pprkut, pts of athrty, kyur4 th ich), their style is VERY strange esp for h!vltg & plc4myhead. also nobodys listening, in between and cure for the itch, they are not really songs that are worth hearing. i also have a bit hatred to little things gives you away and in pieces, i cant really get into them. esp for live performance because chester often sings off-key in in pieces and i dislike the ending part of little things gives you away.

some one should make a thread like this for "least favourite live tracks"

Cause I'd have to say "in pieces". It was such a let down live, i was really hopeing it would be one of their best tracks. Brads guitar tone is weak, and tho the solo had cool new moments, it was nowhere as good as the album version. hence why it was droped from the set. and yeah, Chaz's performance on it is off-key. which is a shame, alot of songs he sings now are off key.

many of songs in reanimation(h!vltg, plc4myhead, bymyself, run@y, pprkut, pts of athrty, kyur4 th ich), their style is VERY strange esp for h!vltg & plc4myhead. also nobodys listening, in between and cure for the itch, they are not really songs that are worth hearing. i also have a bit hatred to little things gives you away and in pieces, i cant really get into them. esp for live performance because chester often sings off-key in in pieces and i dislike the ending part of little things gives you away.

I think the only remixes from Reanimation that I still like are probably only Rnw@y and Krwlng to be honest...

Its kind of hard to say. Songs I didn't like once, I took a listen to later and they kind of grew on me.

I have to say Valentine's Day. I mean I enjoy it but its one of my least favs.

In Between was one of those songs that kind of had to grow on me. Sometimes I wonder if maybe they had thrown some decent drum beats to the song it may or may not have improved? Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Man, everyone hates In Between! It's one of my favorites :P

Me too. The lyrics are actually poetic, LP typically struggles with producing great lyrics. A lot of times they're very generic.

My least favorite song is Across The Line if it counts. It's a poppy song that tries to be heavy during the bridge, lyrics aren't anything special, melody just kind of annoys me. But it is a glorified demo so I don't expect it to be great.

If that doesn't count, then it would probably be Hit The Floor. Runaway isn't too great either.