LP's DSP Release Info Surfaces

hahninator

somewhat topic related

-
...what is Chester exactly saying?

"It's our first time here. Such a beautiful place. Thank you very much"`?

guess the DSP will tell me:D?

I have been trying to figure that sentence out for like 1,5 years....

Edited by Derbyster

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I tried to fix all of mine but I still have a few left. The worst ones are the early 2007 ones. I think from Seattle to Phoenix all mine are fucked except Mountain View and San Diego. Hmm. I've gotta fix 'em all.

I would ask Pooch but I don't want anyone to get in trouble. The guy I talked to didn't want me to mention his name and warned me it was risky even posting what I posted since nothing official has come from the LP camp on it. I'd rather wait and find out...it won't be long, probably less than 1 month.

then dont ask it directly

ask him , " Hey you guys should release ALL shows from MTM tour" LOL

Holy shit, I had no idea you were a member of LPLive! :) That's so cool, man. How did you discover LPL?

[AndOne] (staff member here) was at the Berlin 07 show and I think he said he saw you in Hamburg that year at that show too but he didn't get a chance to talk to you. You did a nice job on stage playing.

That was Chesterchaz, not me.

Yeah

But i think that Linkin Park Have Some 2004 shows

and more old's , maybe from 2000-2001 cycle

What they may or may not have is irrelevant, we know they have a bunch of older stuff. They're only releasing shows from 2007 onwards, period.

My theory is that LP can only release stuff like this for shows that Pooch was their live sound engineer for. Either that, or it's something they gained the right to do when they renegotiated their contract with Warner, so anything before that wouldn't be their choice to release.

I thought about the donations but I think the best way is this.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3153

We make 1 huge list of all the shows and do it in this format. Everyone that wants to participate gathers in a thread and posts and we make a list of ONE person for ONE show until we get them all covered. For example, if 2 people want Stockholm, only one should get it and the other should get a show like Paris. Once everyone gets their show, they upload the show to somewhere like Rapidshare, Sendspace, MegaUpload, etc...whatever hosting thing they want and then post the link in the thread. As long as everyone does their part, we will get every show. I think that is better than donations to me and having me buy them all and upload them 1 by one...that'd take forever. If the site goes live and 20 people instantly buy their shows, then 20 will be posted at once on LPL.

Example format:

28.04.2007 Berlin, Germany - [AndOne] - Download HERE (Rapidshare)

Nice idea. But we have to keep in mind that we need to buy as many shows as possible so LP will continue to do this kind of thing. I think I'll buy a few extra ones even if they are already available for download here.

What they may or may not have is irrelevant, we know they have a bunch of older stuff. They're only releasing shows from 2007 onwards, period.

My theory is that LP can only release stuff like this for shows that Pooch was their live sound engineer for. Either that, or it's something they gained the right to do when they renegotiated their contract with Warner, so anything before that wouldn't be their choice to release.

That wouldn't make sense because Pooch started to work with LP in January of 07, but the What I've Done single (which features two SS06 tracks mixed by Ethan Mates) came out in April, after Pooch started to work with them.

What should we do? Take donations for every show once it's all announced and buy them all and post them here?

uhm... why not, though?

Wow, so many German LP fans are members here, that's awesome.

HELL YEAH!! :lol: sounds like a huge LPL m&g's coming up at the next LP show in germany.