LP's DSP Release Info Surfaces

hahninator

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamburg 2007 *-*

I've been waiting so long, might it come true soon? hell yeah!

I'm hoping for some SS06 releases and stuff. The very first shows in 2000 and 2001 and the meteora-touring cycle would be a present from heaven, I'm excited about the developement, let's see how it'll turn out in the next one or two years.

AWESOME! I can't wait for a professional recording of me playing Faint :) Or as you would say the Faint/There they go Mash Up ;)

Holy shit, I had no idea you were a member of LPLive! :) That's so cool, man. How did you discover LPL?

[AndOne] (staff member here) was at the Berlin 07 show and I think he said he saw you in Hamburg that year at that show too but he didn't get a chance to talk to you. You did a nice job on stage playing.

Wow, so many German LP fans are members here, that's awesome. Maybe we can meet up at a future LP show in Germany.

Seriously and hopefully, the DSPs are mixed with improvement. I hate Brad's guitar sounds most of all. But luckily I prefer DSP than bootleg. DSP at January! I love to hear more TLTGYA and Given Up. G'day.

I don't think Brad's guitar sound is something that can be fixed with better mixing. Ever since he switched to the Randall modeling preamps for the MTM cycle, his tone has been way thinner than it used to be. Such is the dilemma of a lot of guitarists, if you want more versatility in your sound, you usually have to sacrifice some tone to get it.

I'm anxious to see if he makes some changes to his rig for the new album touring cycle.

is there a possibility that 2008 Riga live will be released as well?

I'm pretty sure Sonisphere live shows won't be released, because the festival had a special "Sonisphere USB" thing you could buy at the event, which cost like gazillion euros and had no LP on it(Pori)

Are you guys telling me that i soon can buy the DSP live at Globen Sweden 25th of may 2007??

if i can i will gooo insane! cause that concert meant so much for me! and still does!

OSC as opener was so epic there:P

Chester came on stage on the platform and then made a HUGE jump just before the "SHUT UP" part:D

is there a possibility that 2008 Riga live will be released as well?

I'm pretty sure Sonisphere live shows won't be released, because the festival had a special "Sonisphere USB" thing you could buy at the event, which cost like gazillion euros and had no LP on it(Pori)

Yes, huge possibility of Riga. Not sure on the 2009 shows but you never know. Warner might want as much profit as possible from this DSP site so they might've negotiated and figured something out for a release.

Are you guys telling me that i soon can buy the DSP live at Globen Sweden 25th of may 2007??

if i can i will gooo insane! cause that concert meant so much for me! and still does!

We are hoping so! Specific shows will be announced soon :)

first off RAR 07 - that was never released and other show that were supposed to be but never was would be nice

donations would be a cool idea and then post then on here for every1 to DL

BTW off note but demonoid is back online

but when did they start recording the concerts? - start of MTM tour cycle?

first off RAR 07 - that was never released and other show that were supposed to be but never was would be nice

donations would be a cool idea and then post then on here for every1 to DL

BTW off note but demonoid is back online

but when did they start recording the concerts? - start of MTM tour cycle?

LP started recording their shows in 2007.

http://www.lplive.net/interview.php - Our interview with Pooch

"Prior to Projekt Revolution 2007 we recorded some things sporadically. I believe there is some B-sides on some imports, etc. from our rehearsals and club shows in March/April 2007. But prior to January 2007, when Dylan and I came onto the scene, there is not any regular recordings of LP. There is a "Linkin Park Vault" somewhere, but it only contains recordings from January 2007 and onwards. And NOT every show. We started recording EVERY single show in June 2007 - Projekt Revolution - and onwards."

I thought about the donations but I think the best way is this.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3153

We make 1 huge list of all the shows and do it in this format. Everyone that wants to participate gathers in a thread and posts and we make a list of ONE person for ONE show until we get them all covered. For example, if 2 people want Stockholm, only one should get it and the other should get a show like Paris. Once everyone gets their show, they upload the show to somewhere like Rapidshare, Sendspace, MegaUpload, etc...whatever hosting thing they want and then post the link in the thread. As long as everyone does their part, we will get every show. I think that is better than donations to me and having me buy them all and upload them 1 by one...that'd take forever. If the site goes live and 20 people instantly buy their shows, then 20 will be posted at once on LPL.

Example format:

28.04.2007 Berlin, Germany - [AndOne] - Download HERE (Rapidshare)

Thoughts?

Yes, huge possibility of Riga. Not sure on the 2009 shows but you never know. Warner might want as much profit as possible from this DSP site so they might've negotiated and figured something out for a release.

We are hoping so! Specific shows will be announced soon :)

Is there any specific date when it's going to be announced? like next week or couple of days? i guess sometime after christmas?

Torrents work too but we have to have an alternative too. Lots of people (including me because I am at college) don't or can't use torrents.

No specific date yet. We actually haven't heard a peep from the LP camp on this release other than Mike and Rob giving very vague info in the LPU chats. January is my guess.

Torrents work too but we have to have an alternative too. Lots of people (including me because I am at college) don't or can't use torrents.

No specific date yet. We actually haven't heard a peep from the LP camp on this release other than Mike and Rob giving very vague info in the LPU chats. January is my guess.

Torrent will be great.

like Metallica fans did on Demonoid.

yeah... i guess it will be late January.

ask Pooch , if you can contact him about this... :rolleyes:

Nice. I tried to fix all of mine but I still have a few left. The worst ones are the early 2007 ones. I think from Seattle to Phoenix all mine are fucked except Mountain View and San Diego. Hmm. I've gotta fix 'em all.

Torrent will be great.

like Metallica fans did on Demonoid.

yeah... i guess it will be late January.

ask Pooch , if you can contact him about this... :rolleyes:

I would ask Pooch but I don't want anyone to get in trouble. The guy I talked to didn't want me to mention his name and warned me it was risky even posting what I posted since nothing official has come from the LP camp on it. I'd rather wait and find out...it won't be long, probably less than 1 month.

i think it would be a good idea to get some people for making mirrors. that way we would be better for all =). i guess with torrent + 3 servers (MU, RS, Sendspace, for example) would be great =D. i gladly help with that :D

I thought about the donations but I think the best way is this.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3153

We make 1 huge list of all the shows and do it in this format. Everyone that wants to participate gathers in a thread and posts and we make a list of ONE person for ONE show until we get them all covered. For example, if 2 people want Stockholm, only one should get it and the other should get a show like Paris. Once everyone gets their show, they upload the show to somewhere like Rapidshare, Sendspace, MegaUpload, etc...whatever hosting thing they want and then post the link in the thread. As long as everyone does their part, we will get every show. I think that is better than donations to me and having me buy them all and upload them 1 by one...that'd take forever. If the site goes live and 20 people instantly buy their shows, then 20 will be posted at once on LPL.

Example format:

28.04.2007 Berlin, Germany - [AndOne] - Download HERE (Rapidshare)

Thoughts?

That sounds pretty fair. Count me in when the time comes.