LP's DSP Release Info Surfaces

hahninator

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, I had no idea you were a member of LPLive! :) That's so cool, man. How did you discover LPL?

[AndOne] (staff member here) was at the Berlin 07 show and I think he said he saw you in Hamburg that year at that show too but he didn't get a chance to talk to you. You did a nice job on stage playing.

Wow, so many German LP fans are members here, that's awesome. Maybe we can meet up at a future LP show in Germany.

Thank you :)

I can not tell you how i discovered LPL because it is too long ago ;)

A few people recognized me in Hamburg, which was quite fun to me xD

If you or anyone else have some questions, feel free to ask ;) 

• 1 month later...

looking forward to the aussie shows - if they surface? i sent an email to the download team back when the gigs were played and asked them if they were available, and i'm sure the reply they sent back to me said the shows weren't recorded? could have just been a response to get me off their case but either way, really hope they do.

i remember asking the people working at the souvenir stands for the DSP and they looked at me with a 'huh?' expression :D

looking forward to the aussie shows - if they surface? i sent an email to the download team back when the gigs were played and asked them if they were available, and i'm sure the reply they sent back to me said the shows weren't recorded? could have just been a response to get me off their case but either way, really hope they do.

i remember asking the people working at the souvenir stands for the DSP and they looked at me with a 'huh?' expression :D

Every show Linkin Park has played since the beginning of 2007 has been recorded.