Pomona Pictures Have Arrived & Adam Rules

hahninator

Earlier today, I posted about the Pomona DSP pictures that were missing. Adam replied and said "I'll see if I can find out anything about this for you guys. This was something completely outside of LPU so I can't really do anything but ask some people about it. I'll let you know what I find out."

Within an hour, I received 4 emails all sent within 5 minutes of each other. Low and behold, I got a reply to every single email I sent with the attached Pomona DSP pictures. Hell yeah!

"Dear Customer,

The Pomona show is not available for download due to technical difficulties, and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience. The attachments are the photos from the concert. Please use the code you’ve received to download any other Linkin Park concerts.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Support"

So...presenting the Pomona DSP pictures! Download them all here. Just right click and save each of them. Enjoy!

Adam is awesome. Agree? Give it up for someone going completely out of their way to help with something. Thanks!

I didn't attend that show but the pictures look awesome! Brad's picture looks really cool. If you look at the crate in Brad's pic, you can see the old school LP symbol from Meteora \m/

Edited by Holden

• 6 years later...