News from Mike (LPU9, New Album)

Nameless

The 6SS would be like the ultimate LPU track. I would love to be able to hear a full version after we've all wanted it since we first saw the MTM DVD. I love the way it sounds, it sounds dark and melodic which is what I really love more than anything.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope its the 6SS. But I would also love to hear the rest of the MTM b-sides. Maybe we will get them in the very near future.

That would be nice...but it will probably never happen...Im just happy we're getting a new song for lpu9 CD...that's something new...except for the time QWERTY came out :rolleyes:

Edited by LP_and_PIE

So MOSTLY you're hoping for 6SS. I'm on your side :D

me too :D ...so the only snippet we have of this song is this

? Can someone post the full Making of Minutes to Midnight that shows the recording of strings,etc. I've seen it before but I forgot where and I really wanna see it again...can't wait till December!!! :blink:

Is that the ONLY? Do we have another longer snippet?

Yeah, thats when I found LPU8 randomly at best buy. Fun Times.

Ya but that was a mistake... a good one though. I think they probably sold more packages because people who don't normally go to Best Buy saw it and bought it. They were only supposed to release Songs from the Underground but they ended up releasing both lol.

Ya but that was a mistake... a good one though. I think they probably sold more packages because people who don't normally go to Best Buy saw it and bought it. They were only supposed to release Songs from the Underground but they ended up releasing both lol.

Yeah, I remember being really shocked seeing it. I had to do almost a double take just to make sure it was real because the rainbow CD wasn't convincing me. Haha

I can't wait. I just hope it isn't mostly Hybrid Theory demo's we've already heard that haven't been "officially released". More than anything I want to hear the Meteora demos. I bet they sounded a lot different than the songs on the album for the simple fact that they had like what 40 different choruses for Somewhere I Belong.