My Suffering!

Nameless

Chester just released 'My Suffering' album version on his Twitter page!

It was almost obvious that the songs they played this summer would be the first to come out.

While we wait for the next release, check out 'My Suffering' HERE!

Direct link HERE (2,8MB 128Kbps, Right click-> Save as.)

I hope you enjoyed the surprise!

EDIT by LESTAT:

The live version of the song will be released on "Crawl Back In" CD-single.

You can listen to a 30 seconds sample (Download, thanks vyonizr)

EDIT2:

You can hear My Suffering in DBS' MySpace too

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still love this song... But this is definitely going to be a live show band... Just like with Fire and Crawl Back In, this song is way over produced. Too much production IMO. Definitely awesome to be able to hear the studio version now though, this is awesome.

I still love this song... But this is definitely going to be a live show band... Just like with Fire and Crawl Back In, this song is way over produced. Too much production IMO. Definitely awesome to be able to hear the studio version now though, this is awesome.

100% agree. Saw these songs live twice and I can definitely say they're much better live. Overproduced for sure in the studio. Howard Benson fail, lol.

agree with you... it's overproduced.. live version sounds pretty rock! hell yeah! but this sounds more like electro-rock... i'm not saying that it isn't cool, it is, but live version of this is better :) but it's really cool song anyway

Edited by Sabi

this and let down are probaly my fav songs so far. but my suffering sounds better live so dose fire. dont like the effects on chester voice, and the weird key bord synth bit that u can hear randomly somtimes i think it would sound better with out it, it dosint work in it for me but looking forword to there tour when anounced

I have to say I seen this coming. Chester is really trying to promote this album as much as he can. Releasing songs left and right, plus the upcoming listening party next month.

Its not a bad idea though. I say he wants to get the music out there, play a few shows this fall and get into full gear for the upcoming LP album.