Mike vs Phoenix - Blog vs Twitter

hahninator

Posted Image

LPLive.net has officially joined Team Shinoda in the Blog vs Twitter war. You can check the whole thing out on Mike's blog or Phoenix's Twitter. Basically Phoenix got Twitter on a bet that he couldn't use it for 3 straight months, and then he went and started dissing Mike's blog immediately.

Now, thousands of LP fans have been drawn into this "war". There are animated .gifs, there are flame wars, there are worldwide battles.

Posted Image

Join now or forever hold your peace! Hahaha, DAMN - what a post. Anyway, lots of stuff coming soon. An update on the next LPLive exclusive (sure to blow your mind), a full scoop about Glorious Excess: Dies, and a full wrap-up of the 2009 Summer Tour!

I like mike as a person more, but a) this lets me get an inside look on what Phoenix thinks, and B) blogging blows.

@PHOENIXLP

yessss, finally someone who's also in team phoenix... ^^ i totally agree with what you're saying. i mean, mike always gets so much attention and bassists need love, too. :P

Posted Image

LPLive.net has officially joined Team Shinoda in the Blog vs Twitter war. You can check the whole thing out on Mike's blog or Phoenix's Twitter. Basically Phoenix got Twitter on a bet that he couldn't use it for 3 straight months, and then he went and started dissing Mike's blog immediately.

Now, thousands of LP fans have been drawn into this "war". There are animated .gifs, there are flame wars, there are worldwide battles.

Posted Image

Join now or forever hold your peace! Hahaha, DAMN - what a post. Anyway, lots of stuff coming soon. An update on the next LPLive exclusive (sure to blow your mind), a full scoop about Glorious Excess: Dies, and a full wrap-up of the 2009 Summer Tour!

COME ON LET'S UNITE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM SHINODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's kick twitter's ass, hahaha!!!!!

Edited by Eddie