Awesome new DBS vid with Fire/Let Down!

Subs

I checked into that and it is just a false rumor. It will be soon but not tomorrow. It'll be before the 18th on MySpace, so don't worry. It's coming!

:o ok thnks!!! for the answer ^^ and yeah it's coming!! but I have another question, he recording two videos, Crawl Back In and Let Down, is supposed to Crawl Back In 18th out in all the world but this is the single for America and Let Down will be a single for the UK? 2 different singles? or Crawl Back In first and then Let Down??

They play COD 4 a lot. Ryan would come on the JK message boards and brag about Destroying Chester :lol:

BTW, I'm pretty sure the instrumental you speak of is Fire, and the working titles such as Evil Twin,etc where in the last few videos.

They play COD 4 a lot. Ryan would come on the JK message boards and brag about Destroying Chester :lol:

BTW, I'm pretty sure the instrumental you speak of is Fire, and the working titles such as Evil Twin,etc where in the last few videos.

Evil Twin and Split Personality were NOT in any previous videos/pictures.