Linkin Park confirms DSPs for the summer tour!

Xero21

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd almost guarantee that some SBD material from Sonisphere will wind up on the USB wristband, and it's possible that some material from non-DSP shows will wind up on the LPU9 CD.

We're going to get recordings of all the different setlists now anyway, that's all I really cared about.

Also, the announcement says you get a "collectible CD to burn the show to," does that mean there will be artwork printed on the discs now? That'd be pretty cool.

Edited by Astat

I'd almost guarantee that some SBD material from Sonisphere will wind up on the USB wristband, and it's possible that some material from non-DSP shows will wind up on the LPU9 CD.

We're going to get recordings of all the different setlists now anyway, that's all I really cared about.

Also, the announcement says you get a "collectible CD to burn the show to," does that mean there will be artwork printed on the discs now? That'd be pretty cool.

Yes: Posted Image

1. DBS is playing all shows - they are playing in what we assume is LP's first encore

2. Pooch mixes LP's sound no matter where in the lineup they play. They play first, he mixes them. They play last, he mixes them. Pooch being there has nothing to do with them selling DSP's.

2. It surprises me Metallica sells Sonisphere ones when LP doesn't. Tools of the trade I guess, so no Pori and Knebworth for us. Fortunately for us, there is a big chance both will have audience recordings.

4. They act like some shows will be tough to sell - wonder which ones those are.

5. Hell yeah @ Summer Sonic Festival!!! And Taipei! It sounds like Asia is much easier than Europe to get DSP's from. I find it interesting LP can't sell all European shows like Metallica and Pearl Jam can. Maybe it's the fact they want to do CD's instead of online purchasing like other bands.

w00t for DSP's :) Can't wait. I'll buy Graz, Zurich, Stuttgart and Grafen at the shows :)

You can only purchase the CD for the show you attending. And if there is no DSP you can't buy it for another show...

Hi all !!

I will be on the zurich show! where i could buy the DSP at the date of the show? near or in the stadium? any information about that will help !! thanks by advance ! (that's my first LP show!!! :rolleyes: )