New LPTV: Creating New Divide

Keols

That was pretty cool. The british thing was hilarious. If mike could have sang just a bit louder it would have been great, though, because then someone can capture the audio and mark it as a demo (I suppose you still could, but it's not as good). What happened to the clip of mike singing, though (you see it in the promo LPTV vid)?

I love this episode, hope it's longer.

Mike and Chester hiding in the balloon part is cute!

The British part is really funny and Mike's singing part is great!!

Great episode!

Lots of news and video to watch recently! I love this.

you know, that song would be pretty tight live if they were to play it with piano, violin, maybe even acoustic guitar...

Is it just me, or does New Divide instrumental sound TOTALLY better without the commercial lyrics? This would have been a sick instrumental for their new album really.

you know, that song would be pretty tight live if they were to play it with piano, violin, maybe even acoustic guitar...

Is it just me, or does New Divide instrumental sound TOTALLY better without the commercial lyrics? This would have been a sick instrumental for their new album really.

talking about this.. when is the release date of the New Divide single?

I relaly want the instrumental!

Great stuff indeed, although I don't like New Divide.

Anyway, don't know if anyone's interested or if it's even worth posting, but you guys know that LP toured with the Deftones back in 2001. You also know that Chester came onstage to sing Head Up several times.

Do you know about The Boy's Republic ?

Chester pulls out some tights screamings while Chino's singing.

Check it out:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OX36GLG4

First of his screamings is onwards 02:01. And you can hear Mike saying " Give it out to the fuckin' Deftones right now " on the mic at 02:26.

does anyone know whe nthe transformers soundtrack comes out? i was watching jimmy kimmel live and josh duhamel was on there so they showed a clip of transformers which i havent seen yet and it had this alteration of new divide and it sounded cool so iw as just wondering

Great stuff indeed, although I don't like New Divide.

Anyway, don't know if anyone's interested or if it's even worth posting, but you guys know that LP toured with the Deftones back in 2001. You also know that Chester came onstage to sing Head Up several times.

Do you know about The Boy's Republic ?

Chester pulls out some tights screamings while Chino's singing.

Check it out:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OX36GLG4

First of his screamings is onwards 02:01. And you can hear Mike saying " Give it out to the fuckin' Deftones right now " on the mic at 02:26.

Uhh...first of all, Head Up only happened once, and Mike and Chester just ran out on stage, they didn't have microphones.

Second of all, that download link you posted is incredibly misleading, the description and filename both say it's Head Up, but the song is Boys Republic. And neither Mike nor Chester is anywhere on that song. All I hear at 2:01 is Chino screaming, and the voice at 2:26 sounds absolutely nothing like Mike.

Edited by Astat

can anyone rip the episode? Cause its annoying me how i can't hear shit from the vid when there is the stupid music in the background that can never be turned off . B4 anyone says...its not on youtube atm, i know cause i checked a few times lol

Edit:...Scatch that found it now, thank god its put up over nite lol

Edited by LPKode2

Uhh...first of all, Head Up only happened once, and Mike and Chester just ran out on stage, they didn't have microphones.

Second of all, that download link you posted is incredibly misleading, the description and filename both say it's Head Up, but the song is Boys Republic. And neither Mike nor Chester is anywhere on that song. All I hear at 2:01 is Chino screaming, and the voice at 2:26 sounds absolutely nothing like Mike.

Yeah, it's misleading, errors happen. And if you can't recognize Chester's screamings nor Mike's voice, that's bad. I'm also sure that you will tell me that it's not Chester à 04:30, right ?

I agree with you on that. Not that im a big fan of acoustic songs. Just listening to the piano and mike singing was completely awesome. I think they could really pull that off if they tried. Also this episode was hilarious. Brad was funny, I have a spring time suprise to share with you.

Just watching that...for a second when chester was doing the british voice, i thought he sounded like noel gallagher for a second lol. I know its total weird & full of bs saying that but to me it just did...funny as hell tho lol loved it.

Joe's studio set up @ his house was awsome :)

I liked when mike was playing ND on the piano, sounded really nice.

Yeah, it's misleading, errors happen. And if you can't recognize Chester's screamings nor Mike's voice, that's bad. I'm also sure that you will tell me that it's not Chester à 04:30, right ?

That voice at 4:30 sounds vaguely like Chester, but there's no way the one at 2:26 is Mike. What's your source for this collaboration happening anyway, that some idiot labeled the wrong song as Head Up?

And listening again, that voice at 4:30 sounds a lot like Stephen Richards, and Taproot was on that tour with them and LP.

Edited by Astat