Which Would You Rather See Live?

LPxDC

QWERTY or No Roads Left  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Rather See Live?

• No Roads Left
    • QWERTY

Having seen QWERTY live myself and not being particularly impressed with it, I'll go with No Roads Left. If they'd settle on playing QWERTY the same way they played it in '06 or just playing the studio version live, instead of the weird combination version they did in '07, my opinion might change.

I voted for No Roads Left. We already have live versions of QWERTY. It must be awesome hearing Mike sing such a great song. <3

yeah we have a few live versions....but the question is "which would you rather see live" ^^

Unfortunately I haven't seen QWERTY live myself but I'll go with NRL. If Mike could pull it off that would be a big achievement, and if seeing QWERTY live meant that we would never hear NRL, then I would choose NRL.

Though seeing both (for QWERTY: particularly the SS 06 version) would be awesome...

i would prefer NRL because would be epic see it live, i like how mike sings. and probably chester would be playing guitar. XD i like when he plays the guitar. looks funny.

anyway i would like see qwerty too. but i don't like the pr 07 version very much.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...