• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not quite sure what's more painful

waiting for the song

or

taking final exams

If you're in high school, finals are cake. If you're in college...definitely the finals.

Talking? Sorry, but this is total bullshit talk right now. Just spam, nothing more.

Looks like you are not helping much. Edited by rav0k
fixed your fuckin double post, stop spamming

Because pages among pages of pointless talk is very annoying for people who want facts about the release.

No one cares any other time. I see pointless conversation in every single comment on each topic. Just because you are wanting something does not justify anything. It's not like people are going to put download links, because LPLive staff will just delete it, LPLive staff is most likely going to make a post as soon as New Divide is up for sale. So what exactly is everyone "looking" for in here? You put a topic up with a comments function, you are going to have comments of any sort. Just how the World Wide Web works. Edited by rav0k

No one cares any other time. I see pointless conversation in every single comment on each topic. Just because you are wanting something does not justify anything. It's not like people are going to put download links, because LPLive staff will just delete it, LPLive staff is most likely going to make a post as soon as New Divide is up for sale. So what exactly is everyone "looking" for in here? You put a topic up with a comments function, you are going to have comments of any sort. Just how the World Wide Web works.

Its all on the staff. I could care less about this stupid chatter. All I know is that at 1245 (3.5 hours from now) well have our song.

Talking? Sorry, but this is total bullshit talk right now. Just spam, nothing more.

This spam(as you call it) has 200 people reading this topic. If you wanted to post only news, the people viewing this topic would be 5...

Edited by jakolp

Definition of "Spam":

- Unsolicited usually commercial e-mail sent to a large number of addresses.

Learn definitions perhaps, Mr. 14 year old nerdrager.

Edited by rav0k

New "Most users ever online" today in the forums and IRC. That info is actually more useful than everything in the previous pages :P

Quit spamming dude. We are trying to look for any news on Linkin Park's new song titled, New Divide.