New Linkin Park Song: May 18!

cheloLP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it wasn't a total let down... they were truthful when they said totally exclusive material...

crap= crap, exclusively or not.

More than likely it will just be the song they made for Transformers 2... which may be on the album, so we don't know

It wont be on the new lp album. Just transformers.

crap= crap, exclusively or not.

I don't think it was crap as much as it was a wake-up call. People whine WAY too much about what content they get. Those live songs from the past on LPU CD's would have been worth it, had everyone not been recording the shows anyways and spreading it around.

This causes people to say "Oh, I heard this song already...what's quality difference matter?" -pitches-

They gave some funny tracks to lighten people up, not like they are going to sit in the studio for a whole week and spend a few thousand dollars to professionally record a 5-6 track LPU CD.

Edited by rav0k

Well, the best news this year I think...

and it sounds pretty interesting, too!

Hope it's a badass LP song :lol:

By the way, it could possible be a more heavier song than WID was, because the second Transformer movie seems to be more evil and aggressive (just a thought).

Edited by Cure_4_the_Itch

By the way, it could possible be a more heavier song than WID was, because the second Transformer movie seems to be more evil and aggressive (just a thought).

very good thought :D

Well, the best news this year I think...

and it sounds pretty interesting, too!

Hope it's a badass LP song :lol:

I agree, but the question of Mike rapping is another story, it seems like he cud fit a few verses into a Transformers song, but most of the songs in the first movie were more metal related, with the exception of Second To None of course. But he was on that one as well!! I still never actually quite understood what that song had to do w/ Transformers. I get the lyrics, but it still doesn't quite fit in w the movie.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

Sounds good. Very unexpected to be so early, that's nice.

Don't get your hopes to high for a heavy song though, it's been choosen for a mainstreem movie, I bet it won't have screaming.

haha I also think that it should sound mainstreem. But whatever, their mainstream song is always good.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have literally no expectations in new lp anymore, so i just have the alternative of being surprised in a positive way.

it's good to hear something REALLY new by them, though.

fantastic. may 09 is a great month for music...eminem, green day, and a new lp track.

oh and mmm...cookies is fucking legend. i took that shit to a club, handed it to the dj, and said "play 26 fucking lettaz". and he did.

fantastic. may 09 is a great month for music...eminem, green day, and a new lp track.

oh and mmm...cookies is fucking legend. i took that shit to a club, handed it to the dj, and said "play 26 fucking lettaz". and he did.

Lol :S