New Linkin Park Song: May 18!

cheloLP

Mark your fucking calendars! The time has arrived, ladies and gentlemen, for a new Linkin Park song.

After hearing the band say the album was coming out in 2009 and then hearing them postpone it to 2010, we all were pretty disappointed, but now they have announced a brand new song will be coming out on May 18! That is less than TWO weeks away - literally almost no time. Count down the days, the new song is coming! Mike posted a short message about it today on his blog, which you can find here.

easier2run077 also reports that Chester has posted a message about it on his Twitter, here. Chester said earlier today, "I'm in the studio. Got to go. Talk later". Two hours later, he posted: "Hey peeps. The new LP song will be available world wide May 18th. You are the first to know. Who's your daddy?" More recently, Chester said, "It has lyrics that will blow your mind and alter your perception of reality. NASA fears it may reverse Earths gravitational pull".

EDIT: Ryan Shuck posted on his Twitter: "BTW - the LP song (for Transformer's) = awesome. fucking rad...."

Hell yeah, you guys excited!?

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i literally screeched like Mike did in Frat Party. OMG. Now we have to do our part in promoting this song! Update your fbook status with the link , txt all your friends! We have to make sure the word gets out!

This song is going to be featured on the Transformers II OST and not the 2010 album.

Since they used What I've Done for the credit scroll in the first movie, it's safe to assume that this new song will be applied as such.

Hell yeah I'm so excited to hear this..

and people talking about all the hype and being let down.. happens everytime ppl over hype it and its nothing but bitching later on in the forums. what else is new?

Hell yeah I'm so excited to hear this..

and people talking about all the hype and being let down.. happens everytime ppl over hype it and its nothing but bitching later on in the forums. what else is new?

QFT!!!!