Q&A With Linkin Park + Projekt Revolution 2002 Stream

lpliveusername

As we continue the celebration of #HybridTheory20, join Brad, Dave, Joe, Mike & Rob for a special Q&A hosted by Allison Hagendorf + a premiere of the never before seen Linkin Park performance from Projekt Revolution 2002.

Q&A With Linkin Park + Projekt Revolution 2002 will feature a Q&A with Mike, Joe, Brad, Rob and Phoenix answering fan-submitted questions in their first group interview since 2017. Following the Q&A is the world premiere of the never before seen Linkin Park performance from the Projekt Revolution 2002 tour closer in Las Vegas, NV. The setlist includes Hybrid Theory classics plus fan favorites such as My December, the Deftones classic My Own Summer and special guest performances.

Tickets and Limited Edition Exclusive Merch packages for this historic streaming event are on sale now.

Grab your tickets & exclusive bundles at https://watch.linkinpark.com/ for the world premiere on October 9th @ 9am PDT and a second showing @ 9pm PDT.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy so much more merch if they wouldn't spread everything out across weeks.

I don't want to pay for shipping every couple of weeks.

Also does someone understand the sale prices? Until when are those things on "sale" and when will they go to their regular prices?

So if that's footage from the DVD, it doesn't seem like we're missing much from a DVD vs Blu-ray release imo. Maybe more crisp titles and other things like that, but it's not like they upscaled the footage itself in any crazy way, seems like it's already being pushed pretty hard.

24 minutes ago, YRQRM0 said:

So if that's footage from the DVD, it doesn't seem like we're missing much from a DVD vs Blu-ray release imo. Maybe more crisp titles and other things like that, but it's not like they upscaled the footage itself in any crazy way, seems like it's already being pushed pretty hard.

For me the reason why they should put this on Bluray instead of DVD was mostly about having one disk instead of multiple disks. I never expected a better quality. 

13 minutes ago, Coizu said:

For me the reason why they should put this on Bluray instead of DVD was mostly about having one disk instead of multiple disks. I never expected a better quality. 

DVDs have some weird scan lines

They did DVDs because they are cheaper to produce. 

Edited by JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan

35 minutes ago, GreyFox-AFCA said:

Will it really take away fun from watching it if it’s dvd instead of Blu-ray?

I really don’t understand all of the complaining.

No it won't and I am not complaining about the box set at all.

I would have just preferred it if they went with Bluray instead.

24 minutes ago, mrfox said:

Sounds better when you say the boxset contains 3 DVDs instead of 1 BD

They could have focused the marketing around "3 shows and a documentary" instead of the number of DVDs. But I get your point.

2 hours ago, GreyFox-AFCA said:

Will it really take away fun from watching it if it’s dvd instead of Blu-ray?

I really don’t understand all of the complaining.

For me.. Yes 

480 in 2020 it's a joke 

Can't complain about this PR 02 show because it will be streamed in 1080 for sure 

Hopefully they'll release the Fillmore show digitally too. 

1 minute ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

For me.. Yes 

480 in 2020 it's a joke 

Can't complain about this PR 02 show because it will be streamed in 1080 for sure 

Hopefully they'll release the Fillmore show digitally too. 

2002... I guess it wasn’t filmed in HD

I have nothing to complain about this release. Its VERY special and for truly oldschool fans and collectors this is such a BIG move by the management crew to release something like that to the fans. You guys have no idea how hard we have tried for years to obtain something directly from the band from their past tours. 

I really don't care if its BD or DVD, it's really impressive they are releasing TWO unreleased shows at once... That's unbelievable. (Actually, that will be the 3rd show - we got San Diego 01 on YouTube)

Looking forward for more box sets!!! Im ready

Thanks LP!

Edited by felipeintheend

4 hours ago, felipeintheend said:

I have nothing to complain about this release. Its VERY special and for truly oldschool fans and collectors this is such a BIG move by the management crew to release something like that to the fans. You guys have no idea how hard we have tried for years to obtain something directly from the band from their past tours. 

I really don't care if its BD or DVD, it's really impressive they are releasing TWO unreleased shows at once... That's unbelievable. (Actually, that will be the 3rd show - we got San Diego 01 on YouTube)

Looking forward for more box sets!!! Im ready

Thanks LP!

I'm Very happy This all, I'm from Brazil, and I've always dreamed of this PR02 show, and being able to watch these shows for me is a dream come true, this is the best gift for an old fan.

we have to thank LP for providing us with this.

Note: I can't wait for Box Deluxe to arrive at my house 😃

Does anyone have a discount code from LPU and WON'T buy any of the bundles? I'm considering buying the ultimate bundle because I'd love to finally have an official LP tee and guitar picks. I'm not in LPU so if anybody didn't want to use the discount code, I'd gladly take it. I'd be really grateful for this since I'd need to ship it to Poland and it's extremely expensive. 

Edited by blackout
Correcting errors

2 hours ago, lpplus said:

the PR02 DVD is from San Diego 2002 show and Las Vegas 2002 show or only Las Vegas 2002 show?!

and someone please record this Q&A.

Pretty sure it's the Las Vegas show on the DVD. San Diego was uploaded to YouTube and they did the reaction video for it as well.

I also believe that the DVD show is Las Vegas too.

just as a release in Stream, as many bought the digital version, so I believe it is the version of the physical dvd, released in Digital, perhaps with an even better quality than that of the DVD.

Obs."it is worth mentioning that on the website to buy the Ticket, there is the set list that will be played from the Show, completely complete in Las Vegas."

4 hours ago, blackout said:

Does anyone have a discount code from LPU and WON'T buy any of the bundles? I'm considering buying the ultimate bundle because I'd love to finally have an official LP tee and guitar picks. I'm not in LPU so if anybody didn't want to use the discount code, I'd gladly take it. I'd be really grateful for this since I'd need to ship it to Poland and it's extremely expensive. 

How much is shipping to EU or Poland?

4 minutes ago, mrfox said:

How much is shipping to EU or Poland?

I don't know the exact number yet, but obviously it'll be expensive. I just thought that if someone doesn't want to use the discount code that was supposedly sent to every member of LPU, I'd take it. It'd be really helpful for me as the bundle is expensive in itself and I've already bought the biggest box for HT20. 🙃

My feelings are the DVDs in the boxset are less to do with a decision about quality and more to do with making them more universally accessible.

Those of us here specifically might be better versed in the technology and quality differences, but I think a lot of the buying public stuff can’t play BluRay or doesn’t understand it’s benefits, so Warner doesn’t want to lose sales in that domain. I’ve worked in retail where movies are sold, and one example was a customer who didn’t want to buy a combo pack of Star Wars with BR, DVD, and digital download that was cheaper than the standalone DVD because he “just wanted the DVD.” That’s the type of person who isn’t gonna buy a boxset with only one BluRay with all the video features, even if that might make more sense.

It’s quite possible this will only be 480, but it depends on how it’s filmed. I’ve seen other music stuff this year streamed at 1080 on YouTube, then released solely on DVD.

Edited by letdownagain