Grey Daze working on the sequel to Amends

Somebodyangry

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Trumtram said:

Seeing what they did with the other songs on "Amends" there are a lot of possibilities for a banger.

Yeah totally see a similar treatment to the one they reserved to “She Shines”, could be explosive. In an old interview Sean said he and Mace had more than one option for   “Drag” and wanted it to be special. Can’t wait 

47 minutes ago, PizzaPino said:

well he said he's not doing it for the money and he lost a bunch of money in the process.

Don’t want to start on this defending Sean saying that it’s true he lost a lot of money in the making and he did it only for his beloved friend Chester because I don’t know if it’s true and I’m not Sean’s lawyer or anything like that. My only point is that it’s natural that if Amends sold 1000 copies WW and never entered any chart they’d have abandoned the idea of a new release, but considering the fact that the album did well for what it is (a grunge album of remix/remaster/reboot by a band that was only known by hardcore LP fans as CB’s first band) it’s pretty natural that they are planning to release another record with leftovers. 
They are not touring with a new singer (I’d consider that a 100% cashgrab move), they are not dippin’ in the penny jar with unreleased stuff that magically appeared after Chester’s passing or anything like that.

Edited by PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92

I don't see whats the problem with more Chester's songs going mainstream.

This man deserves all the attention to his music, showing everyone how great of a singer he was.
More Grey Daze songs mean more recognition for our boy Chaz.

I just hope everything goes smoothly with personal relationships.. no one attacking each other.

2 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

I don't see whats the problem with more Chester's songs going mainstream.

This man deserves all the attention to his music, showing everyone how great of a singer he was.
More Grey Daze songs mean more recognition for our boy Chaz.

I just hope everything goes smoothly with personal relationships.. no one attacking each other.

Same here man, that’s exactly what I mean. 

8 hours ago, Cesar656 said:

Feels to me like they are using Chester to stay relevant and make some cash. Nobody i know even knows of GD, and are starting to get to know them because of Chester...

To be fair who wants another GD record with someone other than chesters vocals ? a new album with a new singer ? Missing the whole point of this project. People can call it a cash grab as much as they want the whole point is having Chester back. Hearing Chesters old vocals on new tracks has filled a bit of an itch for those of us that yearn for more Chester. 

I messaged Sean before, Saturation is on this record which im so hyped about ! I really enjoyed the production on Morei Sky and Shouting Out.

10 minutes ago, Subs said:

To be fair who wants another GD record with someone other than chesters vocals ? a new album with a new singer ? Missing the whole point of this project. People can call it a cash grab as much as they want the whole point is having Chester back. Hearing Chesters old vocals on new tracks has filled a bit of an itch for those of us that yearn for more Chester. 

I messaged Sean before, Saturation is on this record which im so hyped about ! I really enjoyed the production on Morei Sky and Shouting Out.

❤️ Yeah Sean confirmed to me that Drag will be on the record too. 

LMAO I was the guy Sean was arguing with. I couldn't stop laughing over how pathetic his responses were. He acted like an edgy 16 year old and just called me a "dumb fuck" over and over again. He didn't even bother addressing my points about him dishonestly claiming the Wake Me and ...No Sun Today copies to be fakes and blocking sales of them, or how he flat out lied about telling Chester's fans to "shut the fuck up", denying his own fucking words, similar to that of his hero Donald Trump.

I took screenshots of the conversation so he wouldn't get away with his dickhead comments without them being exposed, because I knew he would likely delete them or block me, which he since has. I posted them in the LPLive Facebook group and they kept it up with the comments disabled for a while, but they eventually deleted it, which I understand. It was pretty fun while it lasted though. Good times.

Edited by kcg

16 minutes ago, kcg said:

LMAO I was the guy Sean was arguing with. I couldn't stop laughing over how pathetic his responses were. He acted like an edgy 16 year old and just called me a "dumb fuck" over and over again. He didn't even bother addressing my points about him dishonestly claiming the Wake Me and ...No Sun Today copies to be fakes and blocking sales of them, or how he flat out lied about telling Chester's fans to "shut the fuck up", denying his own fucking words, similar to that of his hero Donald Trump.

I took screenshots of the conversation so he wouldn't get away with his dickhead comments without them being exposed, because I knew he would likely delete them or block me, which he since has. I posted them in the LPLive Facebook group and they kept it up with the comments disabled for a while, but they eventually deleted it, which I understand. It was pretty fun while it lasted though. Good times.

I saw your post on The Linkin Park Neighborhood before it was removed. Is that the group you're talking about? It has nothing to do with LPLive. What cracked me up was how he tried to attack Astat but wrote "Lestat" instead. Twice! lol

Just now, lpliveusername said:

I saw your post on The Linkin Park Neighborhood before it was removed. Is that the group you're talking about? It has nothing to do with LPLive. What cracked me up was how he tried to attack Astat but wrote "Lestat" instead. lol

Yes, that's the group I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, kcg said:

#JusticeForLestat

I realize the whole situation is negative and really just not good, but if I'm being honest "Fuck you, and fuck Lestat" was unintentionally kind of hilarious. When I first saw the screenshots I literally paused and went back to see how Lestat's name even came up lmfao. Turns out Sean is just illiterate. 

5 hours ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

We really needed to talk about this again. Sean attacking and blocking people etc... again 🙄🙄

Well if they did anything else for us to discuss we wouldn't be here lol.

You don't have to reply to every post bro, if there's a discussion you don't wanna be a part of, just move on

14 minutes ago, RogueSoul said:

Well if they did anything else for us to discuss we wouldn't be here lol.

You don't have to reply to every post bro, if there's a discussion you don't wanna be a part of, just move on

I wanted to be part of the discussion because many people here complain about the “Grey Daze war n.2” but are the first starting off with that lol