Rock am Ring 2007 Download (mp3)

sckofelng

Hey everyone,

I wanted to use this opportunity to release the full audience audio recording of the show Linkin Park played at Rock am Ring in 2007. The show was pretty nice, they extended the Bleed It Out bridge there for the first time with a little singalong part.

It's the entire show in mp3.

Hope you still enjoy it !

01.06.2007 Nürburg, Germany, Rock am Ring

Show Page

LINK EXPIRED

5/18 EDIT: Link updated with a working one once again! Thanks BlackChester!

Huge thanks go to "Pascal" who taped it and "Dr. Biggy" who found the show in the first place.

Hahninator note:

Since there's no full video of the show like there was from 2001 and 2004, he went on a search to find an audio recording, and he finally got one. The show page will be updated shortly with edits, but I think it's remarkable that we finally have a full recording from the show. It's not the greatest quality, but it gives us a great insight into what happened that day. The band talked to the crowd a lot and performed a really good show. Enjoy!

Edited by SergSlim

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- The acoustic guitar was not tuned properly for Mike for the first part he plays on 'The Little Things Give You Away'. It was corrected after the first loop.

Huh? I hear absolutely nothing wrong with the guitar on TLTGYA other than Mike playing the first couple chords a little tentatively, like he wasn't sure if he came in at the right time.

- The acoustic guitar was not tuned properly for Mike for the first part he plays on 'The Little Things Give You Away'. It was corrected after the first loop.

Huh? I hear absolutely nothing wrong with the guitar on TLTGYA other than Mike playing the first couple chords a little tentatively, like he wasn't sure if he came in at the right time.

Maybe I'm wrong but it sounds like the guitar is off for the first few chords. If that's just him not knowing when to come in at the right time, then I'll fix it. I made that note and was going to ask you how to express that before I put it up, but you were offline.

By accident, he started the chord progression two frets too low, that's what I think.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :) This show is indeed special to me because it was my first Linkin Park show ever, and it was just incredible to see them live for the first time at that night :) I'm sure listening to the files will bring back a lot of great memories! Now we would only need the pro-shot videos ;) I hope they will be released at some point, or maybe the full show will be broadcasted on German TV - you never know. Just some days ago (or maybe in some days, I don't know if it's been shown yet) they premiered the full Rock am Ring 2007 performances of Killswitch Engage and Machine Head on German TV, so I hope there will be more to come ;)

Edited by immortalsoul

I'm sorry to burst the bubble but the chance that they will broadcast it on TV are close to zero. It seems like Warner or whoever never gave them the rights to broadcast the full show.

Killswitch and Machine Head were broadcasted before, even in 2007.