Rock am Ring 2007 Download (mp3)

sckofelng

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not worth downloading...

When are we getting HQ shit?

Want a HQ recording? Go make one the next time LP comes to your area. I can tell you from first hand experience that it's not the easiest thing in the world to do and doing so becomes even more of a challenge at a festival show such as Rock am Ring.

Linkin Park didn't sell DSPs for this show, there was no live webcast nor was the whole set broadcast on TV like many of the other artists who performed at Rock am Ring, so this is very likely the only complete recording from this show that will ever surface.

And if by HQ you're only referring to official DSPs, then this really isn't the place for you - LPLive is dedicated to cataloging all sources, no matter the quality. Up until the band started to sell the recordings of shows for PR 07, audience sourced audio and videos outnumbered officially released live recordings by a very wide margin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Used to have this, I deleted it a while back because I thought we were going to be getting a bunch of old DSP's but it never happened. I'd like to have a download of this again as well.

LINK EXPIRED

Volume is very low. Credits go to the original uploader and the taper.

Thank you very much, I'm donwloading the show right now, It dosn't mother if the volumen it's low, it's okey, I'm really really thankful :D

but it's no professional recording.

I know, i thought it's rips from the proshots.

It's great have full audio concert. BTW, my favorite festival is Rock am Ring.

downloading now ... . .. . . . "

Jonas thanks for share. ;)

Edited by Sucre06

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...