New Steve Aoki Song 'Last One To Know' ft. Mike and Lights on April 3

RogueSoul

The boys in Linkin Park certainly know how to tide us over during these trying times in quarantine. Today, we have even more new music coming out! Steve Aoki will share a new song called 'Last One To Know' today at 2:00pm PST featuring both Mike Shinoda and Lights! The song will feature on Aoki's new album, Neon Future IV. The song will be released on April 3.

ET-kuiNWsAIfknr?format=jpg&name=large

This will be Mike's third collaboration with Aoki, the first being 2013's 'A Light That Never Comes' from RECHARGED, and 2015's 'Darker Than Blood,' which featured on Aoki's album, Neon Future II. Aoki has been pretty deeply connected to the band since 2013, even creating a mashup ('Darker Than The Light That Never Bleeds') and remixing 'One More Light' in honor of Chester. Who's excited for the new song? We'll update this post with the song once it is releasedd.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALTNC was the jam! Darker than Blood was forgettable, tho. Didn't like melody. 

This one is the best (since Mike wrote this originally a year ago) it's a different kind of vocal delivery from Mike. I'm curious why Mike decided to sent to Aoki and not making it to be a Shinoda song. 

5 hours ago, castro78 said:

Straight garbage. 

hey you're back. as usual, you hate everything. that's great. 😆 

anyway, looking forward to the track. didnt expect much. as long as it's something new from Shinoda, i'm in!

9 hours ago, Bliss said:

Here is the full song if anyone missed it on Instagram. Lots of freezing but the song should still be there in full:

https://youtu.be/3_DSsbTw4Ns

I've rip this video and edited the silence part. Adjusting the sound little bit and here the result.

Download the MP3 here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ka45do

note: did the artwork for it. similar style like Steve Aoki did for his single/releases. https://www.deviantart.com/strangerz92/art/Steve-Aoki-Last-One-To-Know-Fan-Made-835216244?ga_submit_new=10%3A1585208874&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Thanks for doing that! It’s not the best song i have Heard in my life but it is not bad either. I was not having high hopes for it anyway since its Steve’s song not Mike’s. I prefer ALTNC but this one is better than DTB imo. Still will give my final opinion when we get the HQ version. 

8 hours ago, Stranger said:

hey you're back. as usual, you hate everything. that's great. 😆 

anyway, looking forward to the track. didnt expect much. as long as it's something new from Shinoda, i'm in!

This is untrue, but whatever. 

11 hours ago, Bliss said:

Is this post aimed at Mike Shinoda or Steve Aoki?

It’s aimed at Mike. I couldn’t possibly care less what Aoki does. 

1 hour ago, castro78 said:

This is untrue, but whatever. 

It’s aimed at Mike. I couldn’t possibly care less what Aoki does. 

I think you and spraypaintinkpens and you are the consistent "shit on everything". Even Geki comes around on some stuff or had variety in his opinions.

It's a Steve Aoki song, you care a bit apparently