Xero News

lpliveusername

21 minutes ago, Garret said:

Anything from HT era or prior would have been fine to release before Chester died. When he died, WBR became all nazi and so didn’t Adam who works for them. And now fans are afraid to release it, which really means they just don’t want to give it to other people, it’s an excuse. Meteora era and after is very unlikely to have anything leak in terms of demos or b-sides which is why we only have got stuff from LPU for those. But the HT and prior stuff was actually released in some cases like Rapology and this Rhinestone.

What Are You Worth I can understand why the band was mad. Or WBR. Maybe even the Good Goodbye demo. The DBS demos shouldn’t matter since they were from like 2008 and were on a promo CD. And it’s not like Ryan and Amir will ever release any DBS demos from 2005-2008 anyways. If anything they’d give us 2009 stuff which is garbage cuz everyone knows the good DBS stuff was before 2009 before it was changed. The MPC stuff was crazy for us to get and I’m sure Warner wouldn’t like it but it was kept on the down low and it’s still not full songs really.

I see no reason as to why they can’t share Rhinestone or at least do it on the down low for the hardcore fans like me and everyone else here who have really wanted to hear this for years. It sucks that the CD surfaces and one person buys it and then nope nobody gets to hear it. Wish someone else bought it cuz I bet it would have been leaked on the down low. Truly a shame.

Totally agree with you. Also COG (Linkin Park Remix). It have just one person, he writes about it, but he don't share it with hardcore fans who wouldn't leak it. Then he didn't even have to write about it...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome stuff, hope it gets released at some point, but I completely understand not doing it at the moment. Regardless, it's great to have this chunk of Linkin Park history preserved. I'm so happy that the Linkin Park community is this involved in the preservation of the band. Trying to find info on other artists is often a pain, I often expect to be able to find answers to questions I have as simply as I do with Linkin Park

1 hour ago, JZLP said:

LPL staff didn't give a shit about leaking tons of unreleased beats that the band might use in the future

But it's a huge deal releasing a demo of a song that the band doesn't care anymore? 

Give me a break. 

Bold of you to assume LPL peeps aren't working behind the scenes to bring us the content they do? I thought there was visible contact with Adam, I think, where he was just like "don't blow it up, but you're fine releasing". If that was on twitter, I am willing to bet BTS there was more discussion

3 hours ago, JZLP said:

LPL staff didn't give a shit about leaking tons of unreleased beats that the band might use in the future

But it's a huge deal releasing a demo of a song that the band doesn't care anymore? 

Give me a break. 

Please come back when you fully understand what goes on behind the scenes when we post something, what has happened since 2017, and when you stop assuming the band doesn't care.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:43 PM, hybrider said:

Totally agree with you. Also COG (Linkin Park Remix). It have just one person, he writes about it, but he don't share it with hardcore fans who wouldn't leak it. Then he didn't even have to write about it...

What remix? 

Whether or not we agree with LP/WB's stance on certain material being shared, it wouldn't be smart for LPL to throw away the goodwill and trust built up between all parties by sharing things they haven't been given the green light to share.

Don't forget how many multitracks alone have leaked since 7/20. Combine that with WAYW and I can understand the band and label feeling perturbed to say the least. I think it makes sense to run things by them first at this point.

Edited by Justin

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Whether or not we agree with LP/WB's stance on certain material being shared, it wouldn't be smart for LPL to throw away the goodwill and trust built up between all parties by sharing things they haven't been given the green light to share.

Don't forget how many multitracks alone have leaked since 7/20. Combine that with WAYW and I can understand the band and label feeling perturbed to say the least. I think it makes sense to run things by them first at this point.

This 

2 hours ago, sordomuda said:

I know its because people name their videos with the most random titles you can think of 

Exactly right. Probably more stuff like this is on YouTube and we truly have no idea. 

6 hours ago, ZeroWT said:

You guys have to contact tom gramm and digitalize that vhs, then we will can get some good footage from that xero live (at least better than a camera in front tv)

We tried; no reply. We've known about the video for quite some time and the people that have it keep changing their online aliases in an attempt to stay hidden. Combine that with the fact that it is 30 seconds max, it isn't filming the stage really at all, it's almost nothing lol. Not worth the hassle. If this was a full song we'd give it more of a shot.

2 hours ago, Hahninator said:

We tried; no reply. We've known about the video for quite some time and the people that have it keep changing their online aliases in an attempt to stay hidden. Combine that with the fact that it is 30 seconds max, it isn't filming the stage really at all, it's almost nothing lol. Not worth the hassle. If this was a full song we'd give it more of a shot.

its understandble but, there are more people besides tom gramm who have the vhs? and why they hide themselves?

34 minutes ago, ZeroWT said:

its understandble but, there are more people besides tom gramm who have the vhs? and why they hide themselves?

btw i remember a rumor from so many years ago about a vhs of xero live that was sold in ebay or something like that, it was this video?