Linkin Park Announces Tribute Show + Memorial in Los Angeles

RogueSoul

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm either going to be the happiest guy on my 14 hour flight tomorrow or the most miserable. hahaha

edit: If anybody isn't going to use their priority 1 code I can guarantee that will make the 14 hour flight a tad better :D

Edited by skyzlmt

They should honor Chester as the God of rock and roll that he was. He played with an all star rock and roll band like Kings Of Chaos for fuck's sake. Was a member of STP, toured with them, a huge band, their name may even be bigger than LP, at least in the US. Not to mention a shit ton of guest spots. He wouldn't want to be remembered for some pop album like OML only. I guranteee it and so don't many other people close to him, trust me. He loved to rock the fuck out. We know this from the STP, KOC and Camp Freddy videos. They should honor that too, not just Linkin Park. Cuz he did a shit ton outside of Linkin Park and he never got the props he deserved for that. Linkin Park is ok, but they aren't really respected in the scope of rock and roll and shit. I've seen so many people say over the years stuff like ''man I fucking hate Linkin Park but Chester can actually sing, I didn't know'' when he did STP and stuff like that, Camp Freddy, DBS, etc. I just wanted to get that off of my chest.

Edited by Geki

They should honor Chester as the God of rock and roll that he was. He played with an all star rock and roll band like Kings Of Chaos for fuck's sake. Was a member of STP, toured with them, a huge band, their name may even be bigger than LP, at least in the US. Not to mention a shit ton of guest spots. He wouldn't want to be remembered for some pop album like OML only. I guranteee it and so don't many other people close to him, trust me. He loved to rock the fuck out. We know this from the STP, KOC and Camp Freddy videos. They should honor that too, not just Linkin Park. Cuz he did a shit ton outside of Linkin Park and he never got the props he deserved for that. Linkin Park is ok, but they aren't really respected in the scope of rock and roll and shit. I've seen so many people say over the years stuff like ''man I fucking hate Linkin Park but Chester can actually sing, I didn't know'' when he did STP and stuff like that, Camp Freddy, DBS, etc. I just wanted to get that off of my chest.

As Ryan Shuck said "we'll leave the LP stuff to them" so this is LPs tribute, I don't see the rock community doing a huge tribute for Chester.

Be thankful.

As Ryan Shuck said "we'll leave the LP stuff to them" so this is LPs tribute, I don't see the rock community doing a huge tribute for Chester.

Be thankful.

Yeah, you're right. They had the Club Tattoo memorial and Rock to Recovery events for that. But maybe something in the future, too.

Yes, if anyone has a code they know they aren't going to use, please send it my way.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone who has no intention of going PMs me a presale code if at all possible.

Check your PMs. I have two codes (LPU and Ticketmaster) to give away. I can't attend this show but I'd be happy to help members of this page. Edited by danielpsoad-09

Some FYIs from Lorenzo,

• Credit card holder must be present
  • No VIP Packages or Early Entry
  • Pit will be filled with chairs
  • 2 ticket limit per code
  • Asked people not to share codes, but didn't say anything else

They are being very strict for this show. Be wise about this.

I got Terr6

Do any of you have this within your emailed confirmation? is this b/c we need to present our credit card in person?

"IMPORTANT:

There is a delivery delay on this event. Please check the Event Details Page for information on when the delay will be lifted. Once the delay has been lifted, your tickets will become available via your selected delivery method."

Edited by loulax07

I got F1. Searched for some closer but it said none available so I just took the tickets it recommended me, not sure if those were the best seats they had left or what... didn't want to take any chances to miss this event. At least I'm going!

I got F1. Searched for some closer but it said none available so I just took the tickets it recommended me, not sure if those were the best seats they had left or what... didn't want to take any chances to miss this event. At least I'm going!

Do you have this within your emailed confirmation? is this b/c we need to present our credit card in person?

"IMPORTANT:

There is a delivery delay on this event. Please check the Event Details Page for information on when the delay will be lifted. Once the delay has been lifted, your tickets will become available via your selected delivery method."

Do you have this within your emailed confirmation? is this b/c we need to present our credit card in person?

"IMPORTANT:

Yeah I have the same thing. I also think its related to the credit card thing.

After $500 for air plane ticket and concert ticket I am going to be broke... but this is worth it to me. I cannot and will not miss this event!!!!

If anyone in the area can put me up for the night that would be very nice of you! Maybe all of us LPL members could meet up that day as well? I would love to finally meet some of you!

Edited by Mohnjorrow