Linkin Park Announces Tribute Show + Memorial in Los Angeles

RogueSoul

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are these already on eBay if they are non-transferable?

They just want a quick buck. They probably didn't even bother to read the stuff about the credit card thing.

Though it does irritate me to see that they are selling tickets for rows 1, 2, 3, etc. when I got got 22... -_-

Do you think they'll play OML at the show? Either just the audio off the album with Chester singing or with Mike singing it live? I feel like it should be a no-brainer, like of course they will, but it's also going to be super painful and I wouldn't wish that on any of them. Plus, it is a celebration of life so I expect it to be more upbeat songs in the setlist.

Do you think they'll play OML at the show? Either just the audio off the album with Chester singing or with Mike singing it live? I feel like it should be a no-brainer, like of course they will, but it's also going to be super painful and I wouldn't wish that on any of them. Plus, it is a celebration of life so I expect it to be more upbeat songs in the setlist.

Mike said "We will laugh and cry together" so I think they're definitely gonna play OML and I hope Mike will sing it. God, when I imagine how that will look like, I feel like it's gonna be the most emotional moment in LP's history.

Mike said "We will laugh and cry together" so I think they're definitely gonna play OML and I hope Mike will sing it. God, when I imagine how that will look like, I feel like it's gonna be the most emotional moment in LP's history.

Idk if that's something I'll ever be ready for, but I know it'd be amazing to hear Mike sing it. To be honest, as tragic and heartbreaking this is, there's still a part of me that's excited to see what kind of brilliant stuff Mike puts together for this.

FYI you have to buy a minimum of 2 tickets if you try for box seats. Clear your cache/history/cookies and try again. Or change browsers. Notes from someone who took 5 hours to get a ticket.

Luckily was still able to get TERR2 so I'll see you there.

Well thats good to know. I was going crazy trying to buy one damn ticket lol

I'm in G1. See you all there. Lets meet up.

I still can't believe I'm going. Plan is to fly in day of, fly out the night after (red eye back to the east coast) at a really cheap rate.

Section G1, thanks to the kindness of a very good friend who grabbed presale tix when I couldn't.

G1 is the section to be in, it seems!

I don't know how I ended up with a Pool C ticket, I feel privileged and to be able to attend this event. I'm very excited to be flying in from Orlando for this. Can't wait to unite with the Linkin Park family and fans for what will be one of the most important/emotional nights in the bands history. I wouldn't miss this for the world and I can't wait to be there with everyone.

Edited by vr23

Flight booked. I'll be getting to LA the night before the show and leaving Sunday night. Didn't think I'd be able to pull this off, but it's happening! Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you.

Edited by Astat