Linkin Park Debuts 'Good Goodbye' Lyrics

hahninator

I love this song..if u took out the guest vocalists n just had mike rap the 3 verses lol

Let's wait for this song to be perform on "One More Light: World Tour". Mike gonna rap 3 verses. Or maybe, he just made it into medley after his verse. lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being a little out of the loop. People are saying they heard the song but I don't see any links to the song or anything filtered new on YouTube. What's going on? Where can I hear my fix of the latest pop music?

OK I heard it. I was hoping this would be good but this has to be one of Linkin Park's weakest singles of all time. The lyrics were poor and the melody isn't even remotely catchy. Shit. I would rather listen to The Summoning than this song

OK I heard it. I was hoping this would be good but this has to be one of Linkin Park's weakest singles of all time. The lyrics were poor and the melody isn't even remotely catchy. Shit. I would rather listen to The Summoning than this song

Wow, so "The Summoning" is better than "Good Goodbye"? Wow. Are you delusional?

Wow, so "The Summoning" is better than "Good Goodbye"? Wow. Are you delusional?

That was an obvious joke. No I wouldn't prefer The Summoning, I could have easily said Foreword or something. What I'm trying to say is I'm not a fan of the song. I just can't see the appeal to it, I'm sorry. Linkin Park can do better than this

That was an obvious joke. No I wouldn't prefer The Summoning, I could have easily said Foreword or something. What I'm trying to say is I'm not a fan of the song. I just can't see the appeal to it, I'm sorry. Linkin Park can do better than this

Oh, i see. Just to be frank, this whole album, "One More Light", LP can do it better than that but that doesnt mean OML sucks. it'll grow on you. just wait for another few years, and later, everyone gonna say "One More Light is better than this new album". just like "A Thousand Suns".

This song is getting a music video. I just assumed it was a single, isn't that how it works?

Battle Symphony had a music video too. My assumption was that these were early promo songs released for fans from the album.

It would make zero sense to release a new single right now. Heavy is still climbing on the charts and is doing better than it has since it was released.

Battle Symphony had a music video too. My assumption was that these were early promo songs released for fans from the album.

It would make zero sense to release a new single right now. Heavy is still climbing on the charts and is doing better than it has since it was released.

Lyric video and Music video are two things. Good Goodbye is getting a real one similar to Heavy. Hopefully it grows on me but I was really hoping for this one to be good in my own opinion

Pretty sure it's next single I'm sure mike n chaz said in a interview somewhere they filmed a video for it and stormzy is in the video so to me that sounds like a actual music vid not a lyrics vid

Edit

a recent interview discussing the track Good Goodbye from Linkin Park's new album One More Light, Chester revealed to BeBox Music that a music video for the song has been filmed in LA over a day and Stormzy who is featured on the track flew out to be a part of it

https://www.lpassociation.com/forum/threads/linkin-park-confirm-good-goodbye-music-video-is-coming-featuring-stormzy.42956/

Edited by HAARP

Pretty sure it's next single I'm sure mike n chaz said in a interview somewhere they filmed a video for it and stormzy is in the video so to me that sounds like a actual music vid not a lyrics vid

Edit

a recent interview discussing the track Good Goodbye from Linkin Park's new album One More Light, Chester revealed to BeBox Music that a music video for the song has been filmed in LA over a day and Stormzy who is featured on the track flew out to be a part of it

https://www.lpassociation.com/forum/threads/linkin-park-confirm-good-goodbye-music-video-is-coming-featuring-stormzy.42956/

but it could be they shot for "lyric video" since Pusha T is not present on that day. some artist/band did a lyric video but kinda like music video. and it will be weird if they're saying to press that "oh, we recently shooting for lyric video with Stormzy". it's just my 2 cents.

Mike's rapping style reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0OdmRtuQew

Like some of you already said before the Future/Migos style, personally I dislike it, it isn't Mike's style and he can do better than that.

Song is okay, reminds me of We Made It. The chorus is weak though, really 'cheap' sound of the claps, and the lyrics and vocal delivery is very cheesy.